What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Bandra Warli Sea Link

4531343405_095179214a_o.jpg

4535894658_7755dfa663_o.jpg

4536903799_48d2471b62_o.jpg

marshall2.jpg

indiamumbaibridgeu.jpg

208648d1255368624t-red-bull-f1-car-bandra-worli-sealink-mumbai-update-report-videos-pg7-onwards-pv_india-_f1_0005.jpg

208615d1255368321t-red-bull-f1-car-bandra-worli-sealink-mumbai-update-report-videos-pg7-onwards-pv_india-_f1_0003.jpg

Lucknow has that China Type construction boom going on...thanks to MAYAJI...the dictator of India's politically most powerful and largest state by population!

Lucknow has that China Type construction boom going on...thanks to MAYAJI...the dictator of India's politically most powerful and largest state by population!

WHAT !!!!!!!!
Are you kidding me dude? Are you actually appreciating that *****
She is the most corrupt politician in the entire country. The entire state is in poverty because the money has been used up for building her lame statues and monuments. I live in Noida , UP. She has destroyed all the things beautiful and worth seeing here for her lame memorial. I dont mind bringing a criminal to power just to see her statues get bulldozed.

All the so called development you see in UP is purely due to private sector. This is the worst government in UP till date.

WHAT !!!!!!!!
She is the most corrupt politician in the entire country. The entire state is in poverty because the money has been used up for building her lame statues and monuments. I live in Noida , UP. She has destroyed all the things beautiful and worth seeing here for her lame memorial. I dont mind bringing a criminal to power just to see her statues get bulldozed.

All the so called development you see in UP is purely due to private sector. This is the worst government in UP till date.

All credit goes to people of U.P. who sleep at the time of voating

WHAT !!!!!!!!

She is one of the corrupted politicians not most. Don't under estimate other's. Our telecom minister recently having a Rs. 60000 crore ($13.5 billion) scandal. :devil:

Ishaq good pics dude.

WHAT !!!!!!!!

I am not appreciating...I mean to say the construction regardless of peoples interest....those huge monuments and gigantic statues and extravagant waste of money......I simply hate her!!!In china where people a forcibly asked to leave their land and homes for a new huge tower or projects...though most of their build is productive...her's is totally useless...

Delhi metro xpress line dec 2009

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom