What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

@Mr.Nair do they have any 6or 8 lane expressways in Kerala yet? I was there a couple years ago and four lane was widest I saw. Maybe changed now?

In kerala land acquisition is very difficult, you can't dream about 8 lane road.There are stretch between Kochi-Coimbatore with 6 lane under construction/proposal.

Hey thanks for the tag! :)
I have never been to Malapurram. I hope a lot of ppl are visiting this park. It looks good! :)

@Mr.Nair do they have any 6or 8 lane expressways in Kerala yet? I was there a couple years ago and four lane was widest I saw. Maybe changed now?
Not a possibility.
Kerala is densely populated state. Getting a 6-8 lane expressway is a distant dream.
I have not seen one yet in kerala. :(

Noida e-way

750px-Noida_expressway.jpg

Gurgaon

Rapid-Metro-Gurgaon-1.jpg

Most of Rs 3.8 lakh crore stuck highways projects roll out on corrective steps: Nitin Gadkari

"There were 283 stalled projects worth Rs 3.8 lakh crore at the time I took over the reins of the ministry... For two- and-a-half years, the previous Environment and Forest Minister did not sign a single file...majority of the projects were stuck on account of forest clearances and regulatory hurdles," Gadkari said at the AIMA management convention.

He said 'fast-decision making', online clearances, policy intervention and other measures led to the roll out of majority of the projects b ..

Read more at:

Most of Rs 3.8 lakh crore stuck highways projects roll out on corrective steps: Nitin Gadkari - The Economic Times

^ Indian cities road needs appropriate lane marking....hope lane will be marked in final touch of above u/c flyover

Back
Top Bottom