What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

860476777167e19b4b6dk.jpg

That's my town - the island city!

TFS, whitefox.

my apartment is just next to yours brothers....this part of gurgaon is heavily under construction since they planned rapid metro extension

^^

hehe ... I posted before, India's 'Who's Who' lives on that 'road'. Marine Drive, Mumbai, locally called Chou-patti.

Another Shot of the Area
------------------------------------

images

It's in 100's of movies. One of the densest collection of multi-millionaires, in the world.

(c) https: // encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com / images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu8xHVaVoJTuH4Ikq[/url] - 8iweK_45P - FOKqmGN6qVhrbD5PQrLHrp

I guess those small buildings lining the road may be marked for future deconstruction/demolition in 5-10 years to make way for supertalls :azn:

Bombay is home to the world's second largest number of Art Deco buildings after Miami, FL, and Marine Drive is an important Art Deco precinct lined with many an architectural gem that most people including myself, would hate to see demolished.

Only the northern end of the Queen's necklace, not the whole stretch, is popularly known as 'chowpatty', which translates to 'beach' in Marathi.

kolkata' salt lake stadium.it was the venue of IPL curtain raiser.Taken if just b4 landin.
902016_521447787897527_1165725007_o.jpg
893328_521448307897475_1011681104_o.jpg

This is the Salt lake sector V .Its IT hub in kolkata.the center building is the wipro campus.u can see the almost finshed east west metro line initiated by mamta banerjee

They say Kolkata is a decaying city and has no future.

Well for me i don't doubt it at all. Lefties have ruined that state and Mamta comes out to be even more leftie then the commies themselves!
And then millions of bangladeshi ants have poured into that state making it a hellhole

Bombay is home to the world's second largest number of Art Deco buildings after Miami, FL, and Marine Drive is an important Art Deco precinct lined with many an architectural gem that most people including myself, would hate to see demolished.

Only the northern end of the Queen's necklace, not the whole stretch, is popularly known as 'chowpatty', which translates to 'beach' in Marathi.

^^

Thanks, but no thanks, for stating the obvious. Your point?

Meanwhile, dlf's Gateway tower got company and one never knew; what company :woot: !

DLF_Gatweway_Tower.png

I've been there, the $hit is good, 'tis per post & good looking too. She's a called dlf Cyber City, ;)

Gurgaon's 'Private' Metro- Rapid Metro.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/slideshows/infrastructure/gurgaon-rapid-metro-10-interesting-facts/60000-vehicles-will-off-the-roads/slideshow/19337670.cms

19337670.cms

Back
Top Bottom