What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Presidential suite --- ITC Grand chola

The-grand-Presidential-suite-Interior-view.jpg

Cafe mercara Express -- ITC Grand Chola Chennai

394275_469340069766452_1959409264_n.jpg

@jnreno75 Most of the pics are from SSC India forums and we had a discussion on this matter a few pages back.....Credit the one who took the pictures or the source.

PS -Everyone,Please have mercy.....I had enough of Sabarmati Waterfront,TCS,Infosys buildings,Ambanis house,Hyderabad ORR,Yamuna and Pune Expressway :shout:

Last edited by a moderator:
ofcourse....every picture is from skyscrapercity.com....i just want to make the latest updates available in this forum....Yea,i Thank skyscrapercity and every other member of ssc in contributing...so that we can have a wider reach because of this one single thread thats running in PDF....other nationalities will have a glimpse of these...Thank you guys

@jnreno75 Most of the pics are from SSC India forums and we had a discussion on this matter a few pages back.....Credit the one who took the pictures or the source.

PS -Everyone,Please have mercy.....I had enough of Sabarmati Waterfront,TCS,Infosys buildings,Ambanis house,Hyderabad ORR,Yamuna and Pune Expressway :shout:

yea i"ll post the recent updates of skyscrapers being built .......i got not other choice but to take all the pics from skyscrapercity....In that way every member will have a idea about the recent improvements....and updates about projects will uptodate....

may be if you want me to stop posting pics....I"ll do it imediately on your word not on the mods word or something...If you find its an insult to the main source

may be if you want me to stop posting pics....I"ll do it imediately on your word not on the mods word or something...If you find its an insult to the main source
I never suggested you to stop posting pics from SSC India or whatever your source is but all I'm asking you is to credit people who took those picture.They do put a lot of effort in getting those pics and it's not insulting but more of appreciating the effort they put in :D

I registered here after it was brought to my attention that a lot of my photos are being widely used in this thread without proper credit/acknowledgment.

Abingdonboy and others, you seem to have spent a considerable amount of time sourcing photos from all over the Internet, but couldn't take a few seconds to credit the original photographer(s)? I have no problem with you guys using my photos, but please follow the very basics of forum etiquette in EVERY post. Thank you.

Hello Mr.Bombaywalla,

sorry your post was not noticed by me....I apologise....Thank you for all those cool pics....I thought it would be nice sharing it from skyscrapercity all those recent pics of all skyscrapers and metro trains...Thank you again.

Hello Mr.Bombaywalla,

sorry your post was not noticed by me....I apologise....Thank you for all those cool pics....I thought it would be nice sharing it from skyscrapercity all those recent pics of all skyscrapers and metro trains.Thank you again.

Bro, you're misunderstanding cloud_9's words. It is indeed nice to share stuff on here, but he's very simply asking you to credit the original photographer and/or provide the source for the cross posting. Theres nothing more to it. Please continue updating this thread with information that you see as fitting and relevant.

+ @Bombaywalla have you encountered any/mny TATA PRIMAs on your travels in India??

I've encountered loads, but none that I managed to photograph. I did however, capture a TATA Prima and a new-gen TATA Hispano (ACGL Goa built), in Sri Lanka recently. Id love to post pics, but I have to have over 15 posts to be able to post imageshack links here. Bummer.

Back
Top Bottom