Khalsa Collage
a000f4f8cecac80f14cc828a365c0e15.jpg

985eb341c6be52fe45944ba2800f8075.jpg

Aura Vaseela, Chandigarh (Punjab)
99fc92721f583c028c8097f1fe169549.jpg

Residential section of Chandigarh, homes

Maharajas' Express - The most Luxurious trian in India​

Last edited by a moderator:
Fellow Indians..I appreciate you sharing information about the growth in India. I went through this thread while I was searching for an image through Google Image results. I got so intrigued that I created an account here.The only question I have is "Why do this in a Pakistani Site,can't you guys create a thread on a Indian website such as Defeceforum and reference the Link to that thread in this site so that the people here can look at it?"

Fellow Indians..I appreciate you sharing information about the growth in India. I went through this thread while I was searching for an image through Google Image results. I got so intrigued that I created an account here.The only question I have is "Why do this in a Pakistani Site,can't you guys create a thread on a Indian website such as Defeceforum and reference the Link to that thread in this site so that the people here can look at it?"

Yaar I have been there.Its very heavily censored.Somehow I didnt like it.Just my 2 cents.
It looks more like GOI website.

GOOD MORNING MUMBAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This year, government removed the restrictions on vertical growth of mumbai. This will lead to skyward growth of Mumbai.

Towers galore, south mumbai

4354561.jpg

Back
Top Bottom