What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Pbs340560-large.jpg

Jaipur

This thread is the only reason i visit this godforsaken filthy forum. Otherwise this forum contains only bigoted,racist,anti-indian,pro-terrorism,anti-hindu materials. The general quality of discussion is extraordinarily dumb(on matters like society,science,evolution etc). Only because of Indian members we are able to see logic in discussions otherwise this is a perfect forum for madrassa aspirants.

This thread is the only reason i visit this godforsaken filthy forum. Otherwise this forum contains only bigoted,racist,anti-indian,pro-terrorism,anti-hindu materials. The general quality of discussion is extraordinarily dumb(on matters like society,science,evolution etc).

+1

I was shocked at how much hatred, disrespect, and pure filth there was floating around when I first checked out this website, but not anymore. Barring a few threads and members (from all over, not just India), this so-called forum is like a huge spittoon that people come to when they want to hack one out. This place lacks quality moderation too, but hey, no one seems to care so why should you and I eh?

... but you've got to admit that some of the crap here is pretty darn entertaining! :)

Bullocks.

The forum is large with a lot of dud threads sure, but don't forget that a thread is a thread and many threads make the forum. I appreciate the good threads. The yahoo threads end up dying organically, the ok and good ones survive. Internet democracy.

The nasties don't have the plain old english composition skills to be much of a nuisance. They also tend to be 1-shot wonders, inconsistent and don't have lasting power.

Inversely, you get the best of the best, nice pic.'s, and thanks to the nasties above, the worst of the lot. It's up to one to come up with balance.

This thread is the only reason i visit this godforsaken filthy forum. Otherwise this forum contains only bigoted,racist,anti-indian,pro-terrorism,anti-hindu materials. The general quality of discussion is extraordinarily dumb(on matters like society,science,evolution etc). Only because of Indian members we are able to see logic in discussions otherwise this is a perfect forum for madrassa aspirants.

What did you expect? This is a Pakistani site. Me too. This is the only thread I visit around here. In fact I registered here specifically to post on it.

^^^

That maybe Delhi Metro but that just can't be Delhi in the background, no way.
  • It's also hard to believe they'd run 'Delhi Metro' in some foreign country;) .

Oh yeah, been there, done that. Multiple times.

Question:
  • What metro line is under construction on Golf Course Rd. & Golf Course Extn., Gurgaon beside the Horizon 1 development below?
11b713c12810a04babf79b9740c39617.jpg

Errors

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom