What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

the level of cleanliness in South Indian cities is amazing.

replace that with "West indian cities"
the eastern part of india (north, centre and south) is far from clean.
Mumbai also would have been clean if it wasnt for the millions of migrants

Even cities like pune or trivandrum looks more impressive than islo or karachi!!

Pune is better than any Pakistani city

I came 2 dis judgemnt by viewing da pics of karachi or islo u ppl post in odr threads..i assume dat those pics projct da best part f ur cities!!

What's the point of comparing the cities of India with that of Pakistan. If anything, we should be comparing them to China. Indian cities ( for the most part)look like random slums when compared with Chinese Cities. Forget Shanghai or Beijing or Hong Kong, even cities like Chengdu or Dalian will own our "great" Mumbai's A*** any day in terms of infrastructure .I love India very much and apologize for the harsh words, but the truth can sometimes be quite bitter.If we want to compare, we should do it with the best. India needs at least 10-15 more years and several trillion dollars of investment in infrastructure before any such comparison can happen. Till then, as the title of the thread proclaims, " India is Developing, but there's still a long long way to go".

Suspension Bridges :

BHOPAL

http://dc153.*******.com/doc/0hng9Gk_/preview_html_70eb6725.jpg

ALLAHABAD

ALLAHABAD-2.jpg

Valley of Flowers, Uttarakhand
-------------------------------

images

images

uttarhoneymoon.jpg

I have a feeling that first picture is edited or something else. Valley of flowers is not the one depicted there. The picture shows clear demarcated square and rectangular shaped flower beds or plantations. While VOF is a natural one completely unspoilt location.

THEY ARE...

Pune is better than any Pakistani city

Good not to compare Pune or any other city with that of Pakistani. For the purpose of continuing this thread in a healthy way.

I have a feeling that first picture is edited or something else. Valley of flowers is not the one depicted there. The picture shows clear demarcated square and rectangular shaped flower beds or plantations. While VOF is a natural one completely unspoilt location.

Good not to compare Pune or any other city with that of Pakistani. For the purpose of continuing this thread in a healthy way.

Valley of Flowers

valley_of_flowers.jpg

I don't know what he posted:coffee:

What's the point of comparing the cities of India with that of Pakistan. If anything, we should be comparing them to China. Indian cities ( for the most part)look like random slums when compared with Chinese Cities. Forget Shanghai or Beijing or Hong Kong, even cities like Chengdu or Dalian will own our "great" Mumbai's A*** any day in terms of infrastructure .I love India very much and apologize for the harsh words, but the truth can sometimes be quite bitter.If we want to compare, we should do it with the best. India needs at least 10-15 more years and several trillion dollars of investment in infrastructure before any such comparison can happen. Till then, as the title of the thread proclaims, " India is Developing, but there's still a long long way to go".

Dude, the problem with india is not investment or infrastructure. Its the attitude of ours. Do u really think our govt agencies dont have funds to do basic infrastructure? Lets take Mumbai. What do u think is the per capita income of Mumbai and the funds allotted to Mumbai govt?

the problem lies in execution and planning. All the cream of India is sucked in by private sector or Developed countries. The laggards are then siphoned into govt sector and then u see the BS execution of simplest of the projects.

Recently i heard that only 30% of funds were spent and remaining were returned back coz the planners were still not able to come out with concrete action plan. What losers. Now if these losers are running our country fuget bout any development. Coz development strats with above ur eyes and between ur ears. We indians(subcontinent) have very bad attitude of not wanting to be developed. littering, not maintaining, etc etc is a normal routine for us.

Dude, the problem with india is not investment or infrastructure. Its the attitude of ours. Do u really think our govt agencies dont have funds to do basic infrastructure? Lets take Mumbai. What do u think is the per capita income of Mumbai and the funds allotted to Mumbai govt?

the problem lies in execution and planning. All the cream of India is sucked in by private sector or Developed countries. The laggards are then siphoned into govt sector and then u see the BS execution of simplest of the projects.

Recently i heard that only 30% of funds were spent and remaining were returned back coz the planners were still not able to come out with concrete action plan. What losers. Now if these losers are running our country fuget bout any development. Coz development strats with above ur eyes and between ur ears. We indians(subcontinent) have very bad attitude of not wanting to be developed. littering, not maintaining, etc etc is a normal routine for us.

Dude if it goes on like this then after a decade nothing in India will change except Gujrat being declared a developed state !!

Dude if it goes on like this then after a decade nothing in India will change except Gujrat being declared a developed state !!

Dont worry on tht part. NaMo is gonna be the PM in next 2 yrs. Fir dekhna what is the situation after a decade. 2025 is my bet for many things to come.

Dont worry on tht part. NaMo is gonna be the PM in next 2 yrs. Fir dekhna what is the situation after a decade. 2025 is my bet for many things to come.

Unfortunately many assholes in India don't recognise the true worth of Namo :hitwall: but let's not derail this awesome thread

Back
Top Bottom