What's new

India destroying Bangladesh Shrimp export

I didn't know how racist this Shrimps are..:angry: I still can't figure out how those shrimps are low quality in India and super dooper high quality in bangladesh, may be some new kind of breeding technique from BD scientists. Looks like the baby shrimps who are infected with polio and other disease are sent to Indian side of water and the high quality and very very intelligent baby shrimps choose to live in BD waters..:eek:

Shrimps are raised in controlled environment in bd my friend. Its high tech unlike India.

Shrimps are raised in controlled environment in bd my friend. Its high tech unlike India.
india has to learn how to stop space,IT technology and learn from bangladesh to adopt hight technology and cutting edge sector such as fisheries.......... we have to look for TOT from BD fisheries.......

I on the behalf of all the Indian members accept our defeat from the new tech giant Bangla babus.. :rofl: Now :wave:

Hello coconut, the entire weighted index of all these factors is the HDI. We fare better than you in that. Infact you are a lest developed country and we are a middle income range. So stop bitching.

Again another wannabe indian have brought hdi issue which was debunked many time earlier. India does not have a very high hdi its only .54 compared to bangladesh's .5 but if any one look at the sub category he/she will find india is lagged behind bangladesh in most of the sub category. Only cause of the economic ground it is ahead. But there is a big but and that present gdp of bangladesh does not count a big segment of the economy...which government is trying to correct. Scouting those non included economy there wont be any difference in hdi. Another thing which helped india to remain little ahead is literacy rate but that is only because a big segment of the population between 1971-1990 remain illetarate. But bangladesh already have archived 99% enrollment rate which india could not achieved yet. Lastly even with present hdi india rank 134 compared to bangladesh's 146 without counting the other facts that I mentioned. Still wondering how this pathetic fools claim themselves developed and residents of wonderland.

One more bs from idung. Only good quality seafood that Bangladesh is known for is Hilsa fish.

I also never understood it. Why indian products are second class? Here is conversation between my mother and me today :

Me: Oh, Not Again Chingri and Hilsha! Why don't you buy Ruhi??

Ma: Market is full of Indian Ruhi. They are tasteless. I am not going to buy those.. It is hard to find Deshi Ruhi.

Me: Whatever!

I also never understood it. Why indian products are second class? Here is conversation between my mother and me today :

Ma: Market is full of Indian Ruhi. They are tasteless. I am not going to buy those.. It is hard to find Deshi Ruhi.

shrimps are naturally born in seas..

The conversation seems to be made between 2 stupid logical people.

shrimps are naturally born in seas..

The conversation seems to be made between 2 stupid logical people.

Well, you are from different league bro, tasting megan fox! Stupid people like me, busy in tasting fish!! Anyway, thats not only applicable for fish. Anything indian in Bangladeshi Market is considered second class ! Like indian onion and deshi onion. People look for Deshi one, but indian onion is cheap !

Farmed fishes are not believed to be tasty, Even we Indian prefer local Rui (Rohu) over Farmed Rui (from Andhra Pradesh). But the problem is local rui can not full-fill the demands. It

Indian or BD rui, if it is local , it taste awesome, while farmed fish don't taste better. Hope it will clear ur doubt...

Same goes to Farmed Chicken and Local chicken.

This is how Desi/Local fish taste

6a00d83451ca1469e201676725e660970b-800wi

This is how farmed fish taste

tomatoesinmkt.jpg

if you make loop holes in border to enter in India illegally.....sometimes it will back fire you

Why is BGB letting these shrimps inside Bangladeshi border...evil shrimps screwing with Bangladeshis :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom