What's new

India deports terrorist wanted by Pakistan to Sri Lanka

Whole matter is. He came to india via sri lanka. A.p police caught him and deport him where if came from... A stander procedure

I just wonder which country passport he is holding, if he is holding a Pakistan passport he should send back directly to Pakistan.

It is a surprise to you.. do introspection..

- Terrorist wanted b world lived in Pakistan for decades.
- Terrorist responsible for Mumbai blast is living and Pakistan and making babies for more than 20 yrs
- Terrorist wanted by India for 26/11 living in Pakistan and called a charitable person
- There are zillions of such stories, hopw you do not want to listen.

Loo at brighter side we deported the guy and will be handed over to Interlope. what Pakistan have done so far? Infact there nothing nothing which can be called "pak" about Pakistan :hitwall:

Many Terrorist wanted by India is living in Pakistan as ISI's Special guest...You want me to give you example...Hope you are intelligent enough.

So India and Pakistan are on a par with each others in hosting terrorists.

;) good we are equals

He change his iden identity in sri lanka. Still our police manage to find him. So in short police did a good job...

Or Your Police was already knowing but hosting him for 7 years.

Ma'am,getting vanished in this country is not that tough as you think.There are many and many instances like Bitty Mohanty who after being hunted by local police fled his home state and found a new government job with fake identity in Andhra. He managed to hide for seven years.

Keeping in mind the monitoring system i expect a better checks and balances by India specially with regard to Pakistanis.

So India and Pakistan are on a par with each others in hosting terrorists.

;) good we are equals

lol how ignornt to understand simple thing. If came india via sri lanka. He change his identity he became a fisherman if i am not worng and enter india... our police still caught him and deport him where if came from WE DIDNT KEEPT HIM AND FEED HIM AND HAVE HIM PROTECTION . We took action

actually why India can't deport him directly to Pakistan?

It's because India and Pakistan don't have an existing extradition treaty between them, while Sri Lanka and Pakistan probably do. Indian authorities seem to have gone the extra mile to ensure that this person reached Pakistan by cutting through unnecessary red tape .

So a terrorist wanted by Pakistan had managed to live in India for 7 years

Wah beta. Instead of acknowledging and appreciating India spending her own resources to nab and send back people wanted by Pakistan, you have the gall to criticize our approach?

Wah beta. Instead of acknowledging and appreciating India spending her own resources to nab and send back people wanted by Pakistan, you have the gall criticize us?

YOU did NOT nab him. you were hosting him for 7 years

I just wonder which country passport he is holding, if he is holding a Pakistan passport he should send back directly to Pakistan.

There was no passport with him. If told cost guard that he is fisherman. But now thing became clear... We got info about him and spot him and deport him via jet airways

lol how ignornt to understand simple thing. If came india via sri lanka. He change his identity he became a fisherman if i am not worng and enter india... our police still caught him and deport him where if came from WE DIDNT KEEPT HIM AND FEED HIM AND HAVE HIM PROTECTION . We took action

Your police did NOT catch him. you hosted him for 7 years knowly fully his identity.

you did not take any action

And terrorist wanted by India have managed to live in Pak for over 6 decades....:wave:

Applying your own Indian logic he whoever he is wanted by India NOT by Pakistan ;)

Keeping in mind the monitoring system i expect a better checks and balances by India specially with regard to Pakistanis.

You can not expect an impeccable monitoring system with regard to Bangladeshi,Srilankans or any other neighboring countries as well for their physical and linguistic similarities.On the other hand,With porous borders,unguarded sea routes and a corrupt political system you can not expect them to be caught every time either.

Highly Unlikely.If we have hosted him,there might be some reason.There might be some reason for deporting him now as well.Both logic just not converging at this moment.

Why would we go through the trouble of extraditing him back through a third country if we were "hosting" him? To tell you the truth, I don't even understand why India must show any due diligence in such matters when the level of Pakistani reciprocity is well known to all.

Your police did NOT catch him. you hosted him for 7 years knowly fully his identity.

you did not take any action

Knowing fully well his identity? Wonder which angel told you that. A criminal who could ditch Pakistani agencies and run to SriLanka, change his identity, and land in India cannot hide from Indian police. May be suddenly you received an enlightenment that Indian police are omniscience, omnipotent. Than you forget to use your brain, that if he had been hosted for 7 years, why deport now. Easy to hide one man among a billion, Interpol's alert notwithstanding. Or may be India received a special warning from CIA to deport him now!

Why would we go through the trouble of extraditing him back through a third country if we were "hosting" him? To tell you the truth, I don't even understand why India must show any due diligence on such matters when the level of Pakistani reciprocity is well known to all.

We didnt host him... When we came to know he is a terrorist we also deport him... 1st if we where hosting him then why we will deport him...

1. Because Inter-Pol gave you a pole thats why

2. for 7 years you dint manage to know a Pakistani wanted by govt of Pakistan was living in India?

Knowing fully well his identity? Wonder which angel told you that. A criminal who could ditch Pakistani agencies and run to SriLanka, change his identity, and land in India cannot hide from Indian police. May be suddenly you received an enlightenment that Indian police are omniscience, omnipotent. Than you forget to use your brain, that if he had been hosted for 7 years, why deport now. Easy to hide one man among a billion, Interpol's alert notwithstanding. Or may be India received a special warning from CIA to deport him now!

You deported him after Interpol asked you.

2. for 7 years you dint manage to know a Pakistani wanted by govt of Pakistan was living in India?

You think he is the only Pakistani living in India? Several Pakistanis live in India on expired visa, and this one came from SriLanka with changed identity.

Pak woman, married in India 30 years ago, to be deported - Indian Express

India Stands On Brink Of Boston-Like Disasters - OpEd Eurasia Review

Out of the total number of illegal nationals living here, a colossal 24,000 were from Bangladesh and 8,037 are from Pakistan whose whereabouts remained unknown.

Back
Top Bottom