What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

He's a black american
:rofl: Its no wonder the he is taking interest in Pakistan lately as American police is busy exterminating them.LOl.

Perhaps he wants to move to Pakistan but corrupt Ganja and co are not giving him passport

Who are you talking to mate ? the who is still confused to his dignity ? But since it is still in his DNA to support ganja and co he cant stop for that. The guys is almost silent on corruption of Ganja and co, and his massacre of model town.

Do tag me him another thread and also remember to tag me too
Will do. :)

:rofl: Its no wonder the he is taking interest in Pakistan lately as American police is busy exterminating them.LOl.

Perhaps he wants to move to Pakistan but corrupt Ganja and co are not giving him passport
:lol:

Because I told him to drink Green tea? I have 12 employees from India and a few from Pakistan so I am very well versed in how the culture rolls.
I asked about your race or origin? are you native white american ? Or someone with Pakistani origin?

You tell me the truth about your race as i dont know

Pakistan should ready its tactical nuclear weapons, as its great chance indian will cross LOC/border. I hope Pak have enough of those......

I saw a pic of Uri camp after attack that has far more casualties than reported by Indian media or Military forces of 17-19...more lies from India

Are we allowed to show pic on this forum?

@WebMaster @mods @waz

I don't own this site. But if I had a member's vote, I'd highly suggest not to do so. That would create more negativity towards Pakistan. Your PM did a great job in setting the world stage just yesterday on Kashmir. You don't want foreigners to see you guys jumping up and down on Indian casualties. That's also not the right things to do. Whether they are your enemies or friends, you should have some courtesy. Please extend it.

I asked about your race or origin? are you native white american ? Or someone with Pakistani origin?

AA

Who are you talking to mate ? the who is still confused to his dignity ? But since it is still in his DNA to support ganja and co he cant stop for that. The guys is almost silent on corruption of Ganja and co, and his massacre of model town.

Do tag me him another thread and also remember to tag me too
Its time to give rest to this internal political enmity and to be united against enemy

Its time to give rest to this internal political enmity and to be united against enemy
You know we all actually supported NS yesterday his speech was eexcellent i personally requested members to put aside their political affiliations for a moment and support NS atm no matter what but guess what "Someone" again brought in Military and all that bs into it.

Days after suspected militants killed 18 Indian soldiers in Uri sector of held Kashmir, India deployed heavy infantry to front posts along the Line of Control (LoC), BBC Urdu reported Thursday.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi spent most of the time in military operation room on Thursday where he oversaw troops’ activities along LoC, reported BBC’s correspondent in Srinagar, Riaz Masroor.

India has reportedly beefed up security in held Kashmir following Uri attack. New Delhi’s move comes in the wake of military exercise by the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), which took place in northern areas of the country.

Foreign Office spokesperson Nafees Zakria on Thursday said the drills were a part of PAF’s routine training. The spokesperson, however, added that Pakistan’s armed forces were prepared to defend the motherland.

Top Indian defence officials told BBC on condition of anonymity that Indian Army has deployed heavy and light infantry along LoC. As of now, officials said, the army has deployed canons in Uri sector.

India, however, denies the reports that such weapons have been deployed to tackle any military escalation with Pakistan. According to Indian Army, the development is a part of routine exercise ahead of winter season.

http://nation.com.pk/international/22-Sep-2016/india-deploys-heavy-infantry-along-loc

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1186608/indian-army-moves-heavy-artillery-guns-along-loc/

what is heavy infantry ??

You standing united against Indian near the borders
Its not me vs India
It will be Pakistan vs India
so you will not have time for dharne and would need to be united with others political force in case if india take any panga

You know we all actually supported NS yesterday his speech was eexcellent i personally requested members to put aside their political affiliations for a moment and support NS atm no matter what but guess what "Someone" again brought in Military and all that bs into it.
yes
14344698_1554461134567717_4152844208948640425_n.png

Back
Top Bottom