What's new

India denies sanction against Russia

lol.. damn with these US fools...
in 1998 they did the same to us... imposed economic sanction and military too.... and now they want us to join them in their lead... foolish people...
doodh ki jali billi chach bhi fuk-fuk kar piti hai ...
russia is our time tested friend though there have been few glitches in last few years that does not mean we will desert them... no way...
a friend in need a friend indeed.....:agree:

When the governments deny something that means there is some truth in the accusation.

India will throw any Country under the Bus to appease their US Master.

Iran is a Prime Example in this regard.

I think there is something fishy fishy. What is behind the scenes is to be revealed yet. And i don't think that India is too foolish, to ignore USA as it is Global Champion.:D

When the governments deny something that means there is some truth in the accusation.

Can you elaborate this?

You say this despite reading the article?

I think there is something fishy fishy. What is behind the scenes is to be revealed yet. And i don't think that India is too foolish, to ignore USA as it is Global Champion.:D

There is nothing Fishy.. BRICS is the new power in making.

Neither India is foolish to loose its most trusted friend russia.

Masters???

Are they using drone to kill our people or giving us military aid or ever used our country as their base ???? :lol:

we don't get aid from US.. unlike Pakistan... lol

It is not about Aid only, Genius.

You need the US for your Nuclear deals.

You also need the US for your Defence needs including the GE engines for your TEJAS LCA, Apache Helicopters, Harpoon missiles and many more items. Even your Defense Purchases from Israel have be cleared by the US because they use US Technology and components.

Beggars can't be Choosers.

Last edited:
It is not about Aid only, Genius.

You need the US for your Nuclear deals.

You also need the US for your Defence needs including the GE engines for your TEJAS LCA, Harpoon missiles and many more items. Even your Defense Purchases from Israel have be cleared by the US because they use US Technology and components.

Beggars can't be Choosers.

You are right that's why your army dependent on US military aid.

India ain't anyone's bitch nor we have a foreign policy which is dependent on orders from any nation, unlike......well one is smart enough to know who :lol:

I hope you found peace with your vivid imagination .

Yes everything is a conspiracy theory to you guys and it's not about India ignoring USA but trying to do what's best for India but that is beyond you.

I mean you just got US technology transport planes & Posiden lol is that going to Russia ?
Well, it's not out of love that the Yanks have given us military equipment. We are paying hard $$$ for it and the Americans are laughing all the way to the bank.

Not only that, every $1 billion in arms purchases provide 50,000 jobs to Americans. So it's a win situation for them. And they know that India has enough $$$ to keep buying American toys till the cows come home.

On voting issue, India will remain neutral. They have high stakes in U.S.A too.
Result will be Russia losing votes and must face sanction.

Back
Top Bottom