What's new

India: Democracy Soaked In Blood of Her Own People

100,000 killed by the state in Kashmir alone.........and they want to lecture Pakistan.

Jokers of the highest kind these fake Indian seculars.
Yeh Number har saal 20% Badh jata hai ...bina kuch kiye.....
I think Pakistani propagandists are on a Mission 2020 to make the number 200000.... :cheesy::big_boss:

Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain..Wo basement me kapde badalte hain

to all Indian friends - please let this **** troll be. Put yourself in his shoes for a moment - every day, he sees bomb blasts, suicide bombings, attacks on schools & colleges, attacks on places of worship, attacks on polio workers, poverty, power cuts, state bodies that promote terrorists, an army that acts as mercenaries and so many difficulties. If by dissing India, he can get a few moments of happiness and validation, let it be. It doesn't do us any harm and makes him feel better - albeit for a few moments.

Of course, his time would be better spent working - attempting to get his nation out of the dump it has gotten into by its own actions, but I think he has lost all hope of that, which is why he's trying to show others in a poor light instead. Have pity - there is nothing sadder than a person who has lost all hope.

To the topic starter:
Yes dear, you are right. Indian armed forces and the state are the most ruthless groups on the planet and have innocent blood on their hands. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom