What's new

India Delays Fighter Jet Deal (MRCA)

i pray to got after this isz over nobody laugh at us

ohhhhhhhhhhh MRCA again go to cold room .god damn companyes waste time on it.

each company will be really really upset because they have spent more than 35 million dollars on bid from their own pocket.

guys,,, i dont expect delivery of even one air craft before 2020.....everyone from netas,babus to defence personals must get there kickbacks,so it will take time.........anyway we will have atleast 50 more millionaires in india when this deal is through....n common indians will have at least something to boast about.............

each company will be really really upset because they have spent more than 35 million dollars on bid from their own pocket.

they upset because 7 years for select one jet is tooooooooo long.they should look another custmers and then come back :D mrca will be there even in 2015:lazy:

they upset because 7 years for select one jet is tooooooooo long.they should look another custmers and then come back :D mrca will be there even in 2015:lazy:

well the baboons hast got their share of banana(BRIBE) brother so 7 years or more is common thing to happen

7 year for a jet why not 7 sluty brothels in the defence ministry who dont no what the heck they are doing:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

No man it already expected. Few months back when wise air-cheif intervied in DD-1. He says that the order will give on 2012 and first squardom by 2015 and the induction finish by 2022

Guys, why this impatience ? Are we not used to this ? Everything in India from the construction of the flyover to Kasab's trial takes time. For people who forgot the Anti Sikh riots and the judgement that took over a few decades, for the people who forgot the fodder scam that is still undecided, for the people who forget about the Taj corridor case that is nascent, this is not new.

Why do we expect things to be done on time? It does not happen though we are doing far better than our track record and history, we have to go a long way before we pick up some momentum.

I know it is frustrating and it is frustrating for all of us. But change happens in India bit by bit. If we want instruments of change happen faster and quicker, then we have to contribute in our small way. I have for starters taken keen interest in the development of Bangalore metro and follow it up on a regular basis. Not that my queries will have a big effect on the speed of execution but it is important to let people at the helm know that the common man is interested to know if what is promised in a party's manifesto is indeed delivered during the term of the government, either state or centre.

:cheers:

Guys, why this impatience ? Are we not used to this ? Everything in India from the construction of the flyover to Kasab's trial takes time. For people who forgot the Anti Sikh riots and the judgement that took over a few decades, for the people who forgot the fodder scam that is still undecided, for the people who forget about the Taj corridor case that is nascent, this is not new.

Why do we expect things to be done on time? It does not happen though we are doing far better than our track record and history, we have to go a long way before we pick up some momentum.

I know it is frustrating and it is frustrating for all of us. But change happens in India bit by bit. If we want instruments of change happen faster and quicker, then we have to contribute in our small way. I have for starters taken keen interest in the development of Bangalore metro and follow it up on a regular basis. Not that my queries will have a big effect on the speed of execution but it is important to let people at the helm know that the common man is interested to know if what is promised in a party's manifesto is indeed delivered during the term of the government, either state or centre.

:cheers:

were is mrca here yaar:rofl:

Frndz. Its great chankya doctrine . . Whereby we ensure everythng including more delay on jf17 avionics deal with france

Lol buddy,it can also be the other way around?
Big comapanies arent going to wait or risk another delayed purchase tht isnt even final(if there jet wins) also about Thunders avioincs u dont have to worry italians and others are also present there....
So relax or do u want a
2vrsyut.jpg

if not give it to chanky

I thoght iaf wil pay for the bidding expense? No? If not they will be pioffed and will pass the expense to some one else :D

Hi
Good move, it will give Pakistan more time to explore further options beyond j-10b and also get to save some more money in the kitty :yahoo:

This shows its not Indian engineers, but Indian beauracracy, that is incompetent. If these politician cannot even buy things properly, how can they directly manage a project such as LCA and Arjun.

JSF cost on Wiki is written 192 million $ how the heck Pakistan ever think of buying it even US agrees to sell it???? :O

Back
Top Bottom