What's new

India defends ban on Chinese toys

what makes you so jubilant? why dont ask china to set up some manufacturing units in Pakistan too. You have the manpower and china have the technology.that will boost pakistan's economy....employment and better forex researves.

I would support that if they set up such units in Pakistan. Atleast some youth will get some employment.

Already our traders are earning millions by importing Chinese goods through KKH, Silk route.

Last year when beaf, mutton witnesses skyrocketing increase in price, our local traders started importing Chinese halal meat and it was cheap in price.

chinese tays are not healthy here in italy 700000 piece are being removed from the market. main problem of this toys are the color used, we ve analized some toys at university and specially red color used on the toys was oxide of lead and it's very toxic.

Some times it sent me laughing when India or Pakistan talk about healthy or unhealthy products from China. Because both India and Pakistan have far more unhealthy unhygenic stuff ranging from food to shoes and other personal-use items on sale regularly.

Some times it sent me laughing when India or Pakistan talk about healthy or unhealthy products from China. Because both India and Pakistan have far more unhealthy unhygenic stuff ranging from food to shoes and other personal-use items on sale regularly.

wtf so u mean u use anything without knowing wat r u using and i dont think chinese r so hygenic see milk+melanin:what:

wtf so u mean u use anything without knowing wat r u using and i dont think chinese r so hygenic see milk+melanin:what:

Everyone in the poor countries know what they are using and what is the harm in using unhygenic food and other stuff but they do not have any choice.

I wonder being and Indian you are showing so much ignorance as if anyone in India do not use or sell unhygenic stuff specialy food items.

Atleast i wont show ostich like attitude viz viz the same situation in my country.

true, even GoI is trying hard to stop locally manufactured adulterated food into markets... though media helps GoI keep a tab on these things :D

true, even GoI is trying hard to stop locally manufactured adulterated food into markets... though media helps GoI keep a tab on these things :D

Juli ;)

actualy no matter how much the govt in India or Pakistan try to keep a tab on it, they can not stop it largly due to poverty.

Here in Pakistan we have seen such drives to stop sale of cheap unhygenic food but to no avail because it sends thousands of people unemployed and many family hungry besides thousands do not have buying power to go for expensive and healthy food. Same goes for India.

Juli ;)

actualy no matter how much the govt in India or Pakistan try to keep a tab on it, they can not stop it largly due to poverty.

Here in Pakistan we have seen such drives to stop sale of cheap unhygenic food but to no avail because it sends thousands of people unemployed and many family hungry besides thousands do not have buying power to go for expensive and healthy food. Same goes for India.

atleast GOI is preventing our country getting floodded with cheap unhealthy stuff......

yes i agree that there is unheathy stuff being sold here but that does not mean than we should allow import of unhealthy stuff and cause more damage ...... the cure lies in preventing such stuff from getting in the local markets ......GOI is trying......that makes the difference!!!!!

atleast GOI is preventing our country getting floodded with cheap unhealthy stuff......

yes i agree that there is unheathy stuff being sold here but that does not mean than we should allow import of unhealthy stuff and cause more damage ...... the cure lies in preventing such stuff from getting in the local markets ......GOI is trying......that makes the difference!!!!!

:) well the reason is economic one not the determination to stop unhealthy suff pouring into already unhealthy system.

India had also baned import of Chinese mobile sets.

chinese tays are not healthy here in italy 700000 piece are being removed from the market. main problem of this toys are the color used, we ve analized some toys at university and specially red color used on the toys was oxide of lead and it's very toxic.

It is becoming more evident by the day that the problems with unsafe, poison and just plain shoddy products coming from China is more than just a couple isolated incidents.

The Chinese government has no real interest in policing this, and profits and greed are the motivation for Chinese mfrs, and their importers and the US brands that use them as well to not act either.

We are only hearing about the stuff that is getting caught - how much more is slipping past the inspectors?

And of course by the time it hits recall status its already too late.

We should be instituting an inspection fee of 15% to every imported Chinese product so we can perform a 100% inspection of everything coming in - our government doing what the Chinese and business has refused to do to protect our children's safety.

Chinese products shipped here are not quality products. Food, toothpaste, toys and other goods are tainted. I buy American whenever I can. I try to avoid the Chinese junk.

india has banned chinese mobile bcoz they dont have IME number(every other mobile handsets in the world possses that number). Its very easy for terrorists to use chinese mobile and escape bcoz without IME number our intelligence cannot track them. It became a big problem for our country.
Moreoover chinese toys are banned by many european country and even americans..

Let me ask you this.....Is there any powerfull body, like a worker's union, that can demand or advocate for compensation and pay upgrade for the employees?? If yes, how successful they are?? :smokin:

what the hell does that have to do with finding a reliable partner in china????

Everyone in the poor countries know what they are using and what is the harm in using unhygenic food and other stuff but they do not have any choice.

I wonder being and Indian you are showing so much ignorance as if anyone in India do not use or sell unhygenic stuff specialy food items.

Atleast i wont show ostich like attitude viz viz the same situation in my country.

wtf.. i mean i wiil never go to pharmacy and buy chinese medicine, chinese milk or anything eatable made in china coz i'm not sure wtf is it

wtf.. i mean i wiil never go to pharmacy and buy chinese medicine, chinese milk or anything eatable made in china coz i'm not sure wtf is it

your money is irrelevant to the biggest exporting country, the trade volume between china and indian is just 50B$, china is india' biggest trading partner,guess where is india's position on our list

your money is irrelevant to the biggest exporting country, the trade volume between china and indian is just 50B$, china is india' biggest trading partner,guess where is india's position on our list

because all IT Hardware i.e. computer, laptop etc , mobile by sony, nokia etc came from china.

India dont have any problems with china product until n unless it comes with quality and some one who is liable.

:) well the reason is economic one not the determination to stop unhealthy suff pouring into already unhealthy system.

India had also baned import of Chinese mobile sets.

india has banned mobile phones without IME NO.......coz they cannot be tracked and the terrorists are using these cheap phones ,,,,,,our security is more important.....

and chinese mobiles have no IME no.........those which have proper IME NO. are not banned .....

Back
Top Bottom