What's new

India data revision results in world’s highest daily Covid-19 death toll

Pakistan Space Agency

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India data revision results in world’s highest daily Covid-19 death toll
10 June 2021

Many experts believe India’s death toll is several times higher than the official number. The previous world record was 5,527 in the US on February 12, also due to an upwards revision of earlier deaths.

107460_INDarchivecoviddeathsap_1623320135185.jpeg

Relatives and volunteers in protective suits pray next to the burning pyre of a person who died of Covid-19 in Srinagar, India-administered Kashmir, Friday, May 28, 2021. (AP)

India has hit a global record of more than 6,000 coronavirus deaths in 24 hours after one state dramatically revised upwards its data, stoking suspicions that the country’s toll is much higher than reported.

According to health ministry figures, 6,148 people died in the previous 24 hours, taking total fatalities to almost 360,000, the world's third highest.

The previous world record according to an AFP tally was 5,527 in the United States on February 12, although this was also due to an upwards revision of earlier deaths.

On Wednesday the eastern state of Bihar hiked its death toll by about 5,424 to more than 9,429 after reviewing death records, officials said.

Bihar's high court in Patna demanded an audit of the figures after allegations that the local government was hiding the scale of infections and deaths.

New York Times has estimated what in reality there may be 539 million infections, some 20 times more than the officially reported number.

Source NYTimes

1623413054746.png

New York Times has estimated what in reality there may be 539 million infections, some 20 times more than the officially reported number.

Source NYTimes

View attachment 752385
I heard Indians claimed Modi is their best PM ever. Is that true?

Source NYTimes

View attachment 752385

To save their "image" , whatever is left of it, India is playing with the safety of the world by not correctly reporting the extent of Covid damage. Other nations might be duped into thinking that India is safe. UK is now suffering from Indian variant.

Yes, he provided the best beating India could receive nationally and internationally.

You can't beat the Indian Variant he gifted to his own people and the world.
You know what, QUAD ask India to beat China and Russia vaccine diplomacy. Modi handed out tens of millions of vaccines, spread all over the world, while other members of QUAD, such as US never give a single shot, not even US allies.

I now know how good Modi is, save the world at the expense of Indians lives.

Brilliant. Best PM ever.

I guess if Trump did that, or Biden did that in US, the president had been hanged in the oral office of White House.

While, while, while, Modi easily got away with it. Incredible India indeed.

To save their "image" , whatever is left of it, India is playing with the safety of the world by not correctly reporting the extent of Covid damage. Other nations might be duped into thinking that India is safe. UK is now suffering from Indian variant.

Countries that are participating in Indian lies should pay their due price. Who doesn't know in reality how terrible India's state is. And Covid is not the only example where India is left unleashed.. no one has curbed India for smuggling uranium. That too is high-cost negligence the "world" has chosen to do.

According to health ministry figures, 6,148 people died in the previous 24 hours, taking total fatalities to almost 360,000, the world's third highest.

The previous world record according to an AFP tally was 5,527 in the United States on February 12, although this was also due to an upwards revision of earlier deaths.

On Wednesday the eastern state of Bihar hiked its death toll by about 5,424 to more than 9,429 after reviewing death records, officials said
This 5424 increase was for the entire Pandemic in Bihar and not just past 24 hours.

Under Modi leadership, India has successfully reduced cases to 90,000 per day from 410,000 per day (a whopping 80% decrease).
Plus India has given almost 250 million doses of vaccines. :o

Countries that are participating in Indian lies should pay their due price. Who doesn't know in reality how terrible India's state is. And Covid is not the only example where India is left unleashed.. no one has curbed India for smuggling uranium. That too is high-cost negligence the "world" has chosen to do.

I don't think the world especially India's allies care if thousands of Indians die from Covid-19 daily.

Maybe Indian lives don't matter.
As well as hiding the figures they have pushed for a name change. Bye bye Indian variant, hello Delta variant.

I don't know why they think "Indian Variant" is a international shame associated with them. It's just a mutation.

I wonder if they remember associating Covid-19 with China before Indian Variant came along. It must feel like a slap on every Hindu Extremist's face.

Last edited:
India has got 1.4b folks with 80% being expendable as per their elites! So, no worries at all....

As for the Hindutva folks, the primary concern is how to be an exemplary member of QUAD to beat China! And, to suppress Muslims inside India and Kashmir as much as possible. They are more worried about losing Afganistan to Pak than losing their own folks to COVID....

Last edited:
I was trying to look at the Indian's covid figures yesterday.
I came to some worrisome calculations, which partly are now compiled by TRT.

The first fact, the adjustment done by Bihar State has adjusted its deaths figure by 4005, raising it to 9429.
it means earlier declared deaths figure were 5424. A 74% increase in the deaths figure.

If this would to repeat all across India , the death toll as of yesterday 363,097 could be increase by 268,692 (74%), with new deaths figure standing at 631,789.

More likely than not the figure has already crossed over 3 million dead in India.

I don't think the world especially India's allies care if thousands of Indians die from Covid-19 daily.

Maybe Indian lives don't matter.

No one cares about India as long as their western interests are protected. This cow is their last pawn against the Chinese dragon. That is why the cow is fed, watered and tolerated despite the worst economic, social and human rights performance.. and that is why Narendra Modi had to refuse Punjabi Sikhs any relief despite their year-long protest.

Last edited:
No one cares about India as long as their western interests are protected. This cow is their last pawn against the Chinese dragon. That is why the cow is fed, watered and tolerated despite the worst economic, social and human rights performance.. and that is why Narendra Modi had to refuse Punjabi Sikhs any relief despite their year-long protest.

Anyone who knowingly matches a cow against a dragon needs to get his brain checked.

Back
Top Bottom