What's new

INDIA COULD LOSE GAINS, GOODWILL IN BANGLADESH

wat are bangladeshis ???? how come a lineage have so much multiplicity ????
u know how genetic engg worked when there were no labs ?????

n it takes out confusion !!!!! it invites confusion man .....

I have a Central Asian heritage. What does that make me? In fact, many in Chittagong for instance have mixed genes throughout the ages.

But not that it really matters.

what dont you indians get about the fact that bengali muslims have afgan turk persian blood as well in their bloodline . That literraly takes out the whole confusion :)

Let me start off with a disclaimer that I dont believe in any of the racial/genes supremacy stuff, just say things flatly as they are. But what you are saying is a very false claim.

By many if you mean 0.0001% of your population, I will believe you. Most of the Afghans and Persians that came to Bangladesh (still very few in number) have stopped migrating in the last 10 generations(very few Turks/Afghans/Persians migrated to Bangladesh post 1700). Most of them have intermarried with local Bangladeshis for the last 10 generations, and now they are more Bangladeshi genes-wise than anyone. Bangladeshis have their own unique looks, but very different from so called Persian and Turk ancestors.

Let me start off with a disclaimer that I dont believe in any of the racial/genes supremacy stuff, just say things flatly as they are. But what you are saying is a very false claim.

By many if you mean 0.0001% of your population, I will believe you. Most of the Afghans and Persians that came to Bangladesh (still very few in number) have stopped migrating in the last 10 generations(very few Turks/Afghans/Persians migrated to Bangladesh post 1700). Most of them have intermarried with local Bangladeshis for the last 10 generations, and now they are more Bangladeshi genes-wise than anyone. Bangladeshis have their own unique looks, but very different from so called Persian and Turk ancestors.

obviously we are not going to look anything like persians when we have other side half bengali as well. :azn:

China and Pakistan have already officially certified india as their enemy and got engaged in wars. If BD starts showing the same thing and then Sri Lanka (already started), you needn't wait 200 years more :P . However, BD has some nice keys in hand which can accelerate the game and some nice treat to repay...waiting for someone in BD leadership who can take some bold steps.
good for ur day dreaming stuff..what u guys think u can defeat 1.1 million strong army by killing few unarmed bsf jawans....if we have defeated pakistan within 15 days,how much time do u think will take for us for u guys :sick: anyways,if u,pak.sri,come to fight india,do not ever think u can unitedly defeat the mighty Indian Millitary never think the Indian muslims r gonna help u in ur ventures........( the would be the first one to kick ur a$$ if u try to sneak in here), and don't ever be under the dillusion
that ur abba-zan china is going to help u either

The list is endless and Zia has in the last three years let go no opportunity to raise issues pertaining to Indo-Bangla bilateral ties. Every effort by Hasina to make any positive move, whether bilaterally or multilaterally has been decried. The Zia Government had blocked them or stipulated conditions to ensure that India did not gain access to its northeast through these international highways. The Hasina Government has reversed this policy, earning criticism from Zia.

SO according to this saffron colored clown , opposition criticizing the regime is anti-indian. These clowns verbal farting is proof of India's wet dreams regarding BD. Bunch of wet dreaming opportunists hypocrites.

And yet that wet dream of yours and many PDF Bangladeshis did not happen when an actual Indo-China war broke out in 1962... Maybe you should ponder why...

On a side note, I am curious what kind of "mercy" you are referring to? Are you suggesting that the Bangladesh Army is going to come into Indian territorry and cut off the North East Chicken Neck corridor :rofl: ?

list of mercy that indians want from BD is available with your army chief....

in his recent visit to BD he begged something from BD Army that includes safety of Shiligury Corridor and much more...

please contact him and get all those.:smitten:

in his recent visit to BD he begged something from BD Army that includes safety of Shiligury Corridor and much more...

He didnt beg but commanded. LOL. Hegemonists never beg :woot:

Which world do you live in Mr poster.....let us know one bare truth....In case of an extreme situation...India can afford temporary cut off of NE...for 2-3 days....but do you think that you super power people can withstand the rebuttal from Indian Army as a reaction to BD assisting enemy of India cutting of NE from India..

Dude donot post some hilarious post...Have some respect to your nation and also to your Army general....

For India, China has been like a bone stuck in the throat.

To bad you Indians get a taste of a tough opponent. :P

For India, China has been like a bone stuck in the throat.

To bad you Indians get a taste of a tough opponent. :P
And for China, its....err... Never mind.:D

Not going to happen until China's a superpower. It's like we're talking about 2200 AD or something, when China can do anything without fear of reprisal from the West. Then again, the current trend of increasing gap between India and China's economy must continue. China and Pakistan (if still around by then) can do the job of disintegrating India; we'll just grab whatever we can. :D
Almost every respected economist agrees India will close the gap in the medium to long term and b ~2050 China and India will be in a league of their own wrt econcomy size and they will be 1-2 on the table. The is much debate as to who will be 1 and who will be 2 but the theory remains the same- India and China can get back to heir historic positions as the 2 largest economies on earth. However hey will have to work together to do this and my prediction is we will see ever warmer relations between the two nations as the voices of he parasites who try and make the 2 go against each other are silenced by reason and level-heads. BD is almost irrelevant in this context.

Almost every respected economist agrees India will close the gap in the medium to long term and b ~2050 China and India will be in a league of their own wrt econcomy size and they will be 1-2 on the table. The is much debate as to who will be 1 and who will be 2 but the theory remains the same- India and China can get back to heir historic positions as the 2 largest economies on earth. However hey will have to work together to do this and my prediction is we will see ever warmer relations between the two nations as the voices of he parasites who try and make the 2 go against each other are silenced by reason and level-heads. BD is almost irrelevant in this context.

it will be inside Bay of Bengal by 2050 :woot:

Back
Top Bottom