What's new

India coronavirus: Nearly one in four in Delhi had Covid-19, study says

Haha, you really strictly follow the west, be them anti China propagandas or the speed of virus spreading in your countries.
You are getting your bread and butter from west, chinese are flocking america to get citizenship in america at any cost .

I came back to China, so you talk to the wrong person.
It is not very easy to get american citizenship , 90 percent have to return , rest wait for decades to get green card which is most sought after thing for chinese in america .
You are one of those who are not lucky .

It is not very easy to get american citizenship , 90 percent have to return , rest wait for decades to get green card which is most sought after thing for chinese in america .
You are one of those who are not lucky .
Whatever you claim, I still want to be my own boss than working for others in US. China is the place to make money.

WHY?
Education cost money and its good that China provide free education to its poor minorities.

India should consider investing more on education rather than WEAPONS and going to SPACE when Indians are STARVING on Earth.
Don't waste education funds on WARSHIPS THAT CAPSIZE IN DRY DOCK.
View attachment 653582

you are mistaken.. this is the indian life hack to use remnant engine oil used on the engine. nothing wrong with the ship ...it will be tilted back..

you are mistaken.. this is the indian life hack to use remnant engine oil used on the engine. nothing wrong with the ship ...it will be tilted back..
Very Innovative indeed, a twist out of scrapping from the bottom of the barrel.

WHY?
Education cost money and its good that China provide free education to its poor minorities.

India should consider investing more on education rather than WEAPONS and going to SPACE when Indians are STARVING on Earth.
Don't waste education funds on WARSHIPS THAT CAPSIZE IN DRY DOCK.
View attachment 653582

That looks more like a scrap yard! No way its a dry dock.

Back
Top Bottom