What's new

India corona:an encouraging and inspiring post on Facebook

aryadravida

Reaction score
Country
India
Written by a senior Air India pilot.....

I’m not a bhakt
just a normal Indian
An Air Indian like you
But I’ve been reading
every expert
from every country
All warning of global catastrophe when corona did come to india

When it came
we controlled our borders
Like no other
They said
all fake measures
All are fake reports
India must have lakhs of cases
India isn’t doing testing etc

Well it’s been 2 months
since WHOs warnings
India has placed
the strictest controls
of any nation on earth
(Like China)
That is acknowledged
by WHO & UN & Economist
India’s rates 100 along on the measures index
where countries like US etc are at 70
We still have the lowest numbers of infection per million across earth
Some may argue, we don’t test enough,
But in 14 days even those untested should have shown infection ? Or died ?
It’s now more than a month and we still have it under control (except for one big incident in delhi)

Look at our Mumbai
See how well they have fought this Corona
Listen to our CM on FB/twitter see the steps taken daily,

Look at our BMC,
who would have imagined such precision in epidemic control
Roads r being swept,
washed & sanitised
Water is being treated
Waste is being disposed off
Buildings in lockdown
Areas in containment
They work silently,
whilst we r at home in lockdown

People laughed
at the idea of Taali bajao
Both in India & also foreigners,
but after India doing it ,
You have UK NYC Paris Italy
all doing similar things

People criticised India’s lockdown as stupid
And said look at Singapore
They have nothing
Yesterday Singapore was forced to bring in a one month lockdown as Corona is back

Spain is now doing a
3 week lockdown again
UK is doing a one month lockdown
Italy has been in lockdown
The day is not far when even NYC will also be forced to do a lockdown the cities borders

Think of our own brave crew
Who are flying to bring back our own
And take other people to their homes

A few days ago even Pakistan & Iran ATC praised our pilots & our Airlines flights
Also spare a thought for our cabin catering staff & the BMC guys who dispose off our bio waste / hazmat suits

Yesterday I watched Donald Trump in his press briefing saying “I called PM Modi,
because India makes a lot of Hydroxychloroquine for COVID treatment ,
They need a lot too for their billion-plus people, but ‘Mr Modi promised he will try to help USA”

A Bangalore doc is treating the British Royal family for Corona with Ayurveda and we laugh at our own culture & people

India inc has stepped upto the plate
Tata’s & Mahindra’s stopped making cars
Now inventing ventilators in their factories
Taj Sats catering stopped supplying Airlines
Now it gives daily meals to Hospital doctors free
Taj hotels has opened its doors for all doctors & nurses
Reliance gave it’s hospital for COVID & also equipped 7 hills for treatment
Vedanta is supplying lakhs of PPEs across India
A sanitary pad IIT startup has been making masks for free distribution
A microbrewery Meadery in pune is making sanitisers
Domestic Airlines have carried more than 1500 tonnes of Medical Cargo gratis
Many more companies have done lots of things free
Our Sikh gurdwaras supplying lakhs of meals free daily
Even in NYC & London more than a lakh meals daily

That’s the level to which India & it’s essential services - Doctors Nurses Cop’s airline staff, Industries have risen to fight this new war

That is the spirit of our India
In my 34+ yrs in AI
Ive never seen anything like this
And I’ve seen coups, 2 Gulf wars, SARS Ebola, 9-11, volcanoes etc

We are the Stalwarts group
So let’s not criticise anyone’s efforts,
So let’s as Air Indians at least praise the brave efforts of all our colleagues & also the workers, Air Indians, ATC, Airline workers, CISF, Police, Doctors, sanitary workers firemen, essential suppliers first responders & ourselves.

We should be proud of our country

I’m not a bhakt
just a normal Indian
An Air Indian like you
But I’ve been reading
every expert
from every country

When it came
Like no other
They said
all fake measures
All are fake reports

Well it’s been 2 months
since WHOs warnings
India has placed
the strictest controls
of any nation on earth
(Like China)
That is acknowledged
by WHO & UN & Economist
It’s now more than a month and we still have it under control (except for one big incident in delhi)

Look at our Mumbai

Look at our BMC,
Roads r being swept,
washed & sanitised
Water is being treated
Buildings in lockdown
Areas in containment
They work silently,

People laughed
all doing similar things

They have nothing
Yesterday Singapore was forced to bring in a one month lockdown as Corona is back

Spain is now doing a
3 week lockdown again
The day is not far when even NYC will also be forced to do a lockdown the cities borders

A few days ago even Pakistan & Iran ATC praised our pilots & our Airlines flights
Also spare a thought for our cabin catering staff & the BMC guys who dispose off our bio waste / hazmat suits

Yesterday I watched Donald Trump in his press briefing saying “I called PM Modi,
They need a lot too for their billion-plus people, but ‘Mr Modi promised he will try to help USA”

A Bangalore doc is treating the British Royal family for Corona with Ayurveda and we laugh at our own culture & people

That’s the level to which India & it’s essential services - Doctors Nurses Cop’s airline staff, Industries have risen to fight this new war

In my 34+ yrs in AI

So let’s as Air Indians at least praise the brave efforts of all our colleagues & also the workers, Air Indians, ATC, Airline workers, CISF, Police, Doctors, sanitary workers firemen, essential suppliers first responders & ourselves.

The tragedy is just beginning:-
https://www.msn.com/en-in/finance/t...47-new-covid-19-cases-in-12-hours/ar-BB12pUAe

I’m not a bhakt
just a normal Indian
An Air Indian like you
But I’ve been reading
every expert
from every country

When it came
Like no other
They said
all fake measures
All are fake reports

Well it’s been 2 months
since WHOs warnings
India has placed
the strictest controls
of any nation on earth
(Like China)
That is acknowledged
by WHO & UN & Economist

Look at our Mumbai

Look at our BMC,
Roads r being swept,
washed & sanitised
Water is being treated
Buildings in lockdown
Areas in containment
They work silently,

People laughed
all doing similar things

They have nothing

Spain is now doing a
3 week lockdown again

In my 34+ yrs in AI

There is a lot to be cynical about our country on the regional and communal stuff.

But in times of war, and make no mistake we are in a war right now, there is a whole lot to be really proud of and thankful for as well.

We are simply a great nation. That's come together like never before.

I cannot believe the difference I'm seeing compared to the swine flu epidemic around 10 years ago.

We are a world power, and world powers are actually looking at us and admiring us.

Jai Hind.

Last edited:
Hahaha does not matter.you cow piss drinker,you slum dweller,you take bath from cow dung,you have more poverty.This is what matters for Pakistanis and Chinese at the end of the day.

On topic- we Indians know what all we are giving to fight against it.

Hahaha does not matter.you cow piss drinker,you slum dweller,you take bath from cow dung,you have more poverty.This is what matters for Pakistanis and Chinese at the end of the day.

On topic- we Indians know what all we are giving to fight against it.

*INDIA IS SURPRISING THE WORLD !*

A member of an NRI group, sent his thoughts
Pasted below

I have been tracking various social media groups and Internet forums which have millions of users from us over the world. As expected, the only topic of discussion everywhere these days is: Corona.

While most of the discussions are mostly about precautions and updates, a significant number of users have now started noticing the maturity with which India is handling this issue. What was till recently considered a third world nation, is now quickly gaining respect & recognition at the world stage.

Following are a few examples which illustrate how India is impressing the foreigners:

1) Firstly, and most importantly, many are impressed with Indian Govt's quick measures & proactive initiatives even at such initial stages. The reason for this appreciation is that in all other countries, despite the rapid rise in cases, their respective govts had been ignoring the issue, and some were even taking it casually. Whereas India is one of the very few nations where Govt has jumped into action to tackle at root level itself. This has impressed many foreigners, especially Americans.

2) The strong measures like strict lockdown & police bandobast in India is being appreciated by Europeans. The reason here is that Europe is usually a highly democratic continent where emphasis is more on giving flexibility to people. So, they find it a bit strange when they see news visuals of Indian police forcefully chasing out violators from the streets during the curfew. In fact, Italians have been highly impressed with scenes where Indian policemen have lathi charged violators, because the Italians know the severity of this issue, and hence they feel such ruthless strictness by Indian police is fully justified, and is in the best interest of larger public.

3) Many, especially Americans, are impressed with the calmness of Indians, who are not resorting to crazy hoarding of essentials despite a nationwide lockdown. For example, even now, most of the American stores are almost empty, and Americans are fighting against each other in stores over these issues & are on a Gun buying spree !. However, in India, everything seems to be running smoothly without any hoarding or shortages.

4) Almost everyone are impressed with the innovative methods used by Indians to follow social distancing. For example, the circles & boxes drawn using rangoli powder to ensure decent distance between people in queues at groceries, ATMs etc, have really impressed Europeans & Americans.

5) The world is clearly noticing how Indians are utilising their skills of jugaad to solve these tough problems. For instance, PM Modi's idea of turning train coaches into ICU wards , creating 10,000 bed mobile hospital and sending them to all parts of India over railway, has taken many by surprise, because it is so simple yet practical.

6) Low cost kits from Mylab, Low cost ventilators developed by Mahindra company's mechanical engineers. All these show Indian engineers are also rising to the occasion to help the health sector, with these innovative & affordable solutions. Everyone from across the world have been highly appreciative of these, and are now encouraging their own engineers to follow suit. Many startup’s have sprung up to invent low cost solutions

7) Public participation in India is something which has taken everyone by surprise. Probably because the usual perception about India in the west is that Indians are illiterate, careless, selfish, lazy etc. So, when they find Indians heeding to the leader's call for participation through different means like Janata curfew, cheering for health workers etc, so enthusiastically, it gives an impression that Indians really care for their nation, are serious about fighting this issue, etc.

8) Last, but not the least. Finally, India is emerging as a new powerhouse, thanks to a strong & trustworthy leadership. The clarity and focus with which Indian PM is tackling this issue seriously, has already started receiving accolades from all over. During this global crisis, when China is acting like a cheat, Europe is down to its knees, and America is running like a headless chicken, the words from Indian PM, in all the recent summits have been heartwarming and inspiring confidence. In some ways, PM Modi is now taking the role of a global leader, filling the vacuum, taking charge & guiding the world, just like how leaders like Abraham Lincoln had long ago filled leadership vacuum and inspired the world. This is something which rest of the world is also beginning to notice, and acknowledging the same.

INDIA SURE IS SURPRISING THE WORLD !!

P.S. Proud of my countrymen.

Proud of my Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodar Modi ji for his quiet strong and decisive leadership.

His calm is infectious.

Like in any war, a leader coming before his people regularly and talking to them as an elder has done wonders for the morale of millions of scared and worried Indians.

Modi hai to mumkin hai.

Modi ji aage badho. Hum aapke saath hain.

Jai Hind.

I am awestruck by your concern for India. we have a great privilege to have the neighbours like you guys who worry more about India then their own country which is lacking not only medicines but basic stuff to eat. Really I am very thankful to you guys for your concern
That's the difference between Hindus and Muslims; Muslims have feelings even for their enemies, yet Hindus don't have feelings for their women and children.

That's the difference between Hindus and Muslims; Muslims have feelings even for their enemies, yet Hindus don't have feelings for their women and children.
And I exactly appreciate that. However, my concern is only that you are not concern for your own people who are not getting even wheat flour and sugar . At least you should have some concern for them as well if not as a country men then at least as a Ummah.

And I exactly appreciate that. However, my concern is only that you are not concern for your own people who are not getting even wheat flour and sugar . At least you should have some concern for them as well if not as a country men then at least as a Ummah.
We certainly do, I am in touch with my relatives back home ready to financial help for them or anyone they may know.

The Flying Bakht is high on some thing.

upload_2020-4-10_7-33-32.png

Compared to India, Pakistan, Chile, Japan and Australia are doing far better.
Secondly, if we check, Pakistan put better restrictions compared to India and faster than India.
I think even UK started some preventive measures before Indians.
The spread in hotter countries is less than Europe and USA northern states, for simple reason that due to cold these countries see more spread of Flu, that trend continued with Corona, thus becoming deadly.

Compared to other Western European countries except for Germany, UK is faring far better.
Italy, France, Spain, Holland, etc. have suffered far more.

@aryadravida @padamchen @Surya 1 @The BrOkEn HeArT @khansaheeb

Once the corona scare is over jobs in China will move to India

Once the corona scare is over, jobs in China will move to India in the aftermath of this pandemic. Wary of Chinese sloppiness (evident during the corona drama) and impressed by Indian efficiency and resilience (also evident during the same drama), West will setup manufacturing units in India. Western investments will gradually increase. Unemployment will be completely abolished in India. It will be like how it was in Soviet Union viz. a small minimum salary would be guaranteed to everyone. In the end, it would transpire that the corona hoax was orchestrated by RAW – India’s external intelligence agency – in order to eradicate poverty. Just what is the secret of RAW’s Midas touch?

- PRTP GWD

I’m not a bhakt
just a normal Indian
An Air Indian like you
But I’ve been reading
every expert
from every country

When it came
Like no other
They said
all fake measures
All are fake reports

Well it’s been 2 months
since WHOs warnings
India has placed
the strictest controls
of any nation on earth
(Like China)
That is acknowledged
by WHO & UN & Economist

Look at our Mumbai

Look at our BMC,
Roads r being swept,
washed & sanitised
Water is being treated
Buildings in lockdown
Areas in containment
They work silently,

People laughed
all doing similar things

They have nothing

Spain is now doing a
3 week lockdown again

In my 34+ yrs in AI

What a plethora of crap. You disgusting Hindutwadis used to celeberate when Pakistan was seeing surge Coronavirus Cases a few weeks back largely due to Pakistani Shia Pilgrims. Your Indian Media told you that Pakistan is going to Die from CoronaVirus. Here is an example

upload_2020-4-10_11-42-56.png

You Hindutwadis used to mock ALLAH that how HE cannot save Pakistan and used to believe that your 33 millionn Gods are going to save you. You organised Disgusting Cow Urine Parties

You people even did Harassment to your own North Eastern Citizens bcz they look closer to Chinese. You blamed China for the spread of Virus and mocked them for Chinese Virus

Then after sudden surge you people accused your own Muslims of spreading Corona Virus. Countless Fake Propagandas started against Muslims. Words like BioJihad, corona Jihad etc were being used. You people are now at the recieving end. You people started harassment of your own Muslim Citizens and didn't even let them into their villages.

Yiu didn't even cared for the people but started worshipping Modi. Those poor people were your fellow citizens too but you didn't cared.

You people used to mock Pakistan right. Now see who is going to be mocked. Your daeaths about to reach 200. Its called Karma

upload_2020-4-10_11-51-18.png

Now compare it with Pakistan
upload_2020-4-10_11-52-20.png

Back
Top Bottom