What's new

India considers Military action againt pakistan

AliFarooq

Reaction score

I say, let them try these actions

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @ Think, Quietly, then act. When we act we act fast.

So much for actin fast during the mumbai operations.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL..India is not United States.We can easily defend Pakistan from India.

Rofl, they think they can just send in comandos, and migs without wakin any 1 up :cheesy:

hmm
India is not taking any military action against Pakistan.Its just a speculation that India and Pakistan are going to fight .

This clip shows Pakistan as a country without army and that Indian Airforce, Army will have no problem striking deep inside Pakistan.I think these journalists should get some training from Indian Army..

Nothing more than a peice of crap. There's no way Ingia going in to war with pakistan. This might be reporters' individual assumption. An economic and strategic blockade to pakistan, suits more to India comparing to any kind of military attack, which can very well turn into a full scale war.

Actually, there's a bit of truth in this (since most media in India is an offshoot of intelligence community) but IMHO THE TARGET IS KASHMIR, IT IS CLEAR.

-tying all of Bumbai tragedy to Kashmir group
-bringing US on its side to justify going into Kashmir as part of WoT and retalation for terrorism

THEY ARE TRYING TO SNEAK INTO KASHMIR WITH INTERNATIONAL APPROVAL

Bring Em ALL

They don't know they are Messing with which Nation, But they will Learn soon.
Pakistan doesn't have any aggressive policy towards any Nation but Pakistan is well Equipped and Ready to deal with any aggressor.

JH-7A fighters

this is not as good as J10/J11/JF-17, but everything on JH-7A can be made in China including the WS-9 engines. when equipped with the PL-12 AAMs, it is still a decent fighter.

should there be any real conflict, India needs to ask itself a dead simple question: how many their hardware can actually be made in their country to support such a war.

Can't wait to test out the new superior and hi-tech Khalid Tanks and JF-17 Thunder Fighter air-crafts in actual warfare...

The whole of India must understand, a massive strike or major invasion of Pakistan may result in a Pakistani Nuclear Blitzkrieg over the skies and upon the land of Hindu India. General Kayani has made clear he will use full power if necessary!

The Military of Pakistan has probably never been better as it is today.

Can't wait to test out the new superior and hi-tech Khalid Tanks and JF-17 Thunder Fighter air-crafts...

The whole of India must understand, a massive strike or major invasion of Pakistan may result in a Pakistani Nuclear Blitzkrieg over the skies and upon the land of Hindu India. General Kayani has made clear he will use full power if necessary!

The Military of Pakistan has probably never been better as it is today.

couldn.t have said better :)

Lets nt start a nuclear war, i did like to liave a bit longer ;)

we alll hope it will never happen i heared that zaradari got a call from indian external affairs on 28th of last month and now parnab mukhajee saying he did not made any call and pakistan is trying to decieve the probleum of mumbai

Folks,

lets tone down the chest thumping. Neither side really wants to go to war. While there maybe "media" and public pressure on India, the options are very limited. Speak softly and carry a big stick is what Tiyagi is proposing, however the surprise element no longer exists. Pakistani side knows fully well when it could expect a military strike and potential areas where an Indian ingress could occur. The response would be disproportional on the part of Pakistan to make a point. This point is that while Pakistan allows US certain leeway in going for targets inside of FATA, the same can not and will not be allowed to ANYONE else be they ISAF or India or others. With the US we are tied down in terms of a relationship that actually helps Pakistan while at the same time puts pressure on Pakistan. With India, this complication does not exist. Also the Pakistani nation and security establishment have been very angry and sensitive about the US transgressions against the Pakistani territory but as stated above are caught between a rock and a hard place. This does not exist with regards to India.

Pakistan cannot afford a war but neither can India. Both countries need to talk about this. If there are links of Pakistani groups (I believe evidence is being shared by the Americans), then Pakistan has to take action against these groups. Individuals groups cannot be allowed to bring the nation to th brink of war. Having said that, I think asking for Pakistani nationals without specific evidence and charges against them, its very difficult for Pakistan to do so.

On the part of the Indian media, this talk of military options needs to be curtailed massively. No more jingoism. A couple of Mirage 2000 dropping bombs would result in a spiral that would be much more damaging than the Mumbai attacks.

It seems to me that each nation's honor (Pakistan and India) should be put on the line in a big sporting contest: cricket, soccer, etc. Maybe between teams from the military services of each. Whoever wins has to hand over some number of terrorists wanted by the other. Let Chinese be the referees. I channeled John Lennon to come up with this peaceful solution.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom