What's new

India concerned over China, Pakistan military 'nexus'

Roby

Reaction score
Country
India
India concerned over China, Pakistan military 'nexus'

NEW DELHI: India on Friday voiced 'serious concern' over what it termed a military nexus between its neighbours China and Pakistan, warning that New Delhi would try and match Beijing's growing firepower.

Defence Minister A.K. Antony said India hoped to improve fractious relations with regional countries but that it must remain vigilant about ties between Pakistan and China.

'The increasing nexus between China and Pakistan in the military sphere remains an area of serious concern,' Antony told a seminar in New Delhi.

'We have to carry out continuous appraisals of Chinese military capabilities and shape our responses accordingly.'

In the latest cross-border spat, China recently conveyed its 'strong dissatisfaction' over the Dalai Lama's trip to the northeastern Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh which is claimed in full by Beijing.

Antony repeated Indian criticism of arch-rival Pakistan, accusing it of failing to take responsibility for the attacks in Mumbai last year.

What is this statement going to change? I think if India is worried Pakistan should not consider joining the J-XX project. May be we should reduce order of J-10Bs and postpone few purchases too. I have a Chinese friend and I am also thinking to talk less to her.. I'm Sorry India we never knew our bond with China would make you worried.

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

Its a Natural response , we worry about India's Military love affair with Israel too ....

Is it just Israel.

What about our affair with Europe(in row for MRCA), US(Nuclear deal), Middle east(Trade), Australia (fuel deals.)

HAHAHHAHAHA seriously i am waiting for any funny news now finally this news on aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrr!!

What about this...

MMRCA
more Su30s
C17
C130s
Nuclear Subs

US India Relation (Isreal support)

And when PAK china friendship thn raise issue ? hahhahahhahah seriously these indians are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!

^^^^^

Come on...Pakistan is concerned over anything India .... whats wrong with India being concerned over anything to do with Pakistan...

Is it just Israel.

What about our affair with Europe(in row for MRCA), US(Nuclear deal), Middle east(Trade), Australia (fuel deals.)

despite all these nexuses Bhartyas are still worried over Pak-China relations??

Hmmm seems only two countries are making you sleepless

wow why do indians always turn out to be that big man who cries wolf? pakistan dose not soo often say that why india doing this.... why that ...... its all soo sad

yups.... if you dont want a war try hard so that enemy may not be strong enough to fight you.

If you look by the evil hindoo mind (as quoted by Pakistanis with reference to Chanakya) it is indirectly good for us when China spoon feeds Pakistan and invests there making Pakistan dependent state. :D

NO BOdy is making Indians sleepless.. this card had been played a zillion times earlier.
Neither China nor India can afford a war at any stage between them both....
and about pakistan having somebody like ZARDARI as the supreme leader of a country , tell me seriously, who is loosing sleep???:bunny:

warning that New Delhi would try and match Beijing's growing firepower.
=======================================
What a lovely Indian……Just do what you want to do,and it is not necessary to tell us . we are not care of it.:pop:

NO BOdy is making Indians sleepless.. this card had been played a zillion times earlier.
Neither China nor India can afford a war at any stage between them both....
and about pakistan having somebody like ZARDARI as the supreme leader of a country , tell me seriously, who is loosing sleep???:bunny:

:) Zardari doesnt matter much so no worries.

And if Indians are not sleepless then why this cry baby attitude ??

=======================================
What a lovely Indian……Just do what you want to do,and it is not necessary to tell us . we are not care of it.:pop:

:) he is just doing some PR for newly developed master US of A lolzz

US is improving its ties with China while uses bharat as tool to grin

Last edited:

seems lot of money going to go towards military budget

Oh come on guys, its like a blow of wind, it changes its direction every couple of days.
War of Words will continue..

Back
Top Bottom