What's new

India Comes Up with Taali & Thaali Therapy to Beat Corona Virus

After the virus the next disastrous thing China has unleashed upon the world is this tiktok :hitwall:

I don't agree with go mutra cults.
But ayurveda/naturopathy is better than allopathy.

Allopathic medicines treat symptoms and make us dependant on medicines. Pharmas are crooks. They will profit off Coronavirus.

The substantial increase in avg age and the substantial decrease in mortality rates across the board beg to differ.

Honestly this pandemic is no time to make fun of each other. Corona doesnt differentiate between nationalities or religion.
This Disgusting illiteracy in subcontinent is present on both sides and we need to fight it. We will have plenty of time to fight our peoples war once we win the humanity war.
I mean look around here. Even In Holy Haram Sharif of Macca, Religious gatherings are not allowed now. But i counter atleast 4 to 5 people who argument with me to death that gathering for Zikar or Namaaz can never make is ill of corona :hitwall: and nimaaz must be in gathering in masjid while KSA shutdown of umra is not due to corona but some conspiracy between royal family :mad:
Saw what happened in sakhur today?
Authorities didnt allowed volunteers to serve food to Zaireen and they broke quaranteen into streets chanting Labaik Ya Hussain :suicide2:
We need authoritarian regime for time being to fight this. Else Pakistan and India are doomed. Stop making fun of Jahalat of each other nations. stand together

Back
Top Bottom