What's new

India Comes Up with Taali & Thaali Therapy to Beat Corona Virus

@Juggernaut_the_Gangu @Nilu Pule @jamahir @SIPRA @Verve @Sine Nomine @PakSword @Path-Finder

I have been trying to draw attention to the Ancient Indian Sciences and Lingum SpaceTravel Technologies...

Soooon the world is going to do the same!

The Rise of the Indianness is Unstoppable now!!!
I don't agree with go mutra cults.
But ayurveda/naturopathy is better than allopathy.

Allopathic medicines treat symptoms and make us dependant on medicines. Pharmas are crooks. They will profit off Coronavirus.

I don't agree with go mutra cults.
But ayurveda/naturopathy is better than allopathy.

Allopathic medicines treat symptoms and make us dependant on medicines. Pharmas are crooks. They will profit off Coronavirus.

yes that's true .

@Juggernaut_the_Gangu @Nilu Pule @jamahir @SIPRA @Verve @Sine Nomine @PakSword @Path-Finder

I have been trying to draw attention to the Ancient Indian Sciences and Lingum SpaceTravel Technologies...

What I understood from Cheewala utterances is that Corona virus would be confronted with taalis (clapping), thaalis and ghantis (ringing bells). That madam is also saying something of that sort. This new medical theory surpasses the Lingam Space Technologies.

no, I think until someone from the home planet vedick-aa comes to earth and redirects the vedicks then they are lost cattle.

don't know about clapping this chap maybe onto something here.

don't know about clapping this chap maybe onto something here.

Bhai, before we as Muslims jump to make fun of blind followers of other religions let us remember the foolishness our own co-religionists are doing, like gathering for the Tablighi Ijtema in Malaysia ignoring that they could contract covid-19 or spread it :
Nearly 600 coronavirus cases in Southeast Asia have been linked to the Sri Petaling mosque ijtima, including 513 in Malaysia, 61 in Brunei, 22 in Cambodia, at least five in Singapore and two in Thailand.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA

Bhai, before we as Muslims jump to make fun of blind followers of other religions let us remember the foolishness our own co-religionists are doing, like gathering for the Tablighi Ijtema in Malaysia ignoring that they could contract covid-19 or spread it :

In my opinion, all the religious congregations should be stopped, till this pandemic subsides.

People like you are the reason that Indian Muslims are getting butchered in the national capital of India

People like you are enablers of pogroms

People like you are the reason that Indian Muslims are getting butchered in the national capital of India

People like you are enablers of pogroms

Yaar, you are always in fight mode. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom