What's new

India closing in on Dawood

how many here have seen black friday??
if not then do it at my insistence,,,,,,,,it will give u super details on bombay blasts

probably the best hindi movie ever made,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not joking

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day getti how are you and hows singapore treating you,hows the singapore mafia doing?

atay dal ka bhao aik barabar,aik don dus kay baraber

i am just failed to understand they were wanted in india why the hell this tunda guy and others go near to india or just go a country that can arrest them ? why not they transfer all of their money in a secret account and move a peaceful far away place where nobody know them they just live in peace enjoy life and have no problem at all ? world is too big many small developed countries it has . they did crime for money and better life not for more and more crimes .:ashamed:

That might be the beginning man..............middle east is looking to invest heavily in indian infrastructure projects.

ok then try it but its not work ME has more money from D-company then investment you forget billions black money .

i am just failed to understand they were wanted in india why the hell this tunda guy and others go near to india or just go a country that can arrest them ? why not they transfer all of their money in a secret account and move a peaceful far away place where nobody know them they just live in peace enjoy life and have no problem at all ? world is too big many small developed countries it has . they did crime for money and better life not for more and more crimes .:ashamed:

pls watch black friday..............it gives the account of memon in detail
i posted the link above

pls watch black friday..............it gives the account of memon in detail
i posted the link above

i am not stupid yaar . bollywood is bakwaas nothing more .

nope:astagh:
the official investment required for the next 10 years is 1 trillion$ and everyone wants a chunk

and you saying it when everyone flying back from india ? common be realistic . dawood can be arrested if your gov have good relations with pak .

the tunda and bhatkal guy were not near India.. they were fighting jihad not for money (dawood is different he is basically for money) ...

Back
Top Bottom