What's new

India clears 'RELOS' deal with Russia:Indian ships or aircrft can now use Russian ports or airfields

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
After India-US pact of 2016, Centre clears 'RELOS' deal with Russia

Autoplay Next Video
29 JUNE 2020 04:32 IST | ENGLISH | GENERAL AUDIENCE
The Indian government has cleared the signing of 'RELOS', this is the reciprocal exchange of logistics agreement with Russia. This means Indian ships or aircraft can now use Russian ports or airfields without having to take permission or make immediate payments. India has already signed a similar agreement with the USA. The LEMOA or the Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement between India and the United States was signed in 2016.

This is yet another extremely important agreement that has gotten cabinet clearance. This also strengthens the already quite strong defence partnership between the two countries.

https://www.timesnownews.com/videos...16-centre-clears-relos-deal-with-russia/65538

But the real question is, can Russian Armed forces use Indian ports & airfields vice versa? I'm sure daddy USA won't allow its next door b!t.. to do that.

So India has got Russian and US papa
They bombed you cities .
Entered your country at night killed your state guest osama.
They give you free stuff.
You have their used f16.
You went to them after kargil.
Now you tell us who is whose boss. ( papa etc dont abuse such a pure relation be a little civilized)

USa is not our dady.....learned the history otherwise we would not buying S400, Rafael etc.
So India has got Russian and US papas.
better than chinese one...
Hahahah at least u admit u have 2 papas. Lolol

USa is not our dady.....learned the history otherwise we would not buying S400, Rafael etc.
So India has got Russian and US p
They bombed you cities .
Entered your country at night killed your state guest osama.
They give you free stuff.
You have their used f16.
You went to them after kargil.
Now you tell us who is whose boss. ( papa etc dont abuse such a pure relation be a little civilized)

I AM CHINESE MATE. Lol

But the real question is, can Russian Armed forces use Indian ports & airfields vice versa? I'm sure daddy USA won't allow its next door b!t.. to do that.
Yes. Russians can use Indian military facilities if the deal is signed, just like the Americans.

After India-US pact of 2016, Centre clears 'RELOS' deal with Russia

Autoplay Next Video
29 JUNE 2020 04:32 IST | ENGLISH | GENERAL AUDIENCE
The Indian government has cleared the signing of 'RELOS', this is the reciprocal exchange of logistics agreement with Russia. This means Indian ships or aircraft can now use Russian ports or airfields without having to take permission or make immediate payments. India has already signed a similar agreement with the USA. The LEMOA or the Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement between India and the United States was signed in 2016.

This is yet another extremely important agreement that has gotten cabinet clearance. This also strengthens the already quite strong defence partnership between the two countries.

https://www.timesnownews.com/videos...16-centre-clears-relos-deal-with-russia/65538

Can you Indians now use Vladivostok to hit China? If not then this is useless.

Yes. Russians can use Indian military facilities if the deal is signed, just like the Americans.

Now u became Indian?

Give me the formula, Man!

I will change my identity on a regular basis as well.

Now u became Indian?

Give me the formula, Man!

I will change my identity on a regular basis as well.

Do not deflect the question. The answer is clear. Russia did not support you on Galwan and Russia will not allow you to use its naval base in Vladivostok to go against China.

Wake up and smell tea.

By the way, PAF makes good chai.

What if sometime during next war, both US and Russian troops have to use Indian airfields and naval ports?

Do not deflect the question. The answer is clear. Russia did not support you on Galwan and Russia will not allow you to use its naval base in Vladivostok to go against China.

Wake up and smell tea.

By the way, PAF makes good chai.

India does not need any support against the China!

Not asked any help from anyone! You need to look at official statement of both countries....

Back
Top Bottom