What's new

India claimed to attack 4 different targets on 4 different locations.

This is exactly what I expected. We gave these dramabaz queens opportunity and now watch what happens.
Honstly I am less hurt from IAF attack , I am more in pain from reaction of Pakistanis …….. On this forum they are talking about how deep they came , how many trees they hit ,,, how less time they need , how they run away …. etc. No one focusing on 5th Gen war which unfortunately india wins today..... … If we had manage to shoot down 1 of india jet story will going to be much different right now . .

Yea, they were overloaded by ISPR work.
cut the crap show the world proof or bug off
where are those 300 bodies?
how did you calculated 300 head count from air?
pictures of damage infrastructure?
Modi is smart he knew brain dead super power Indians will believe anything as long as it satisfies their infalted egos the "cows in cockpit" (as Russian author called IAF pilots) made a minor intrusion and Indians are going bonker all over the internet
300 killed
400 injured
30 minutes of operation in Pakistan airspace and God knows what

cut the crap show the world proof or bug off
where are those 300 bodies?
how did you calculated 300 head count from air?
pictures of damage infrastructure?
Modi is smart he knew brain dead super power Indians will believe anything as long as it satisfies their infalted egos the "cows in cockpit" (as Russian author called IAF pilots) made a minor intrusion and Indians are going bonker all over the internet
300 killed
400 injured
30 minutes of operation in Pakistan airspace and God knows what

Send your email-id, I will send it.

You never had a chance, did you?. Sorry for taking advantage of you bud.
ask yourself how does killing couple of trees will avenge 49 swines kashmiri resistance smoked in pulwama?
as we speak PA already killed 5 of yours on LOC go check news instead of making up stories we actually let our victim speak the horror of their suffering go ask the widows of Indian soldiers hows the josh?

Lol, all members claiming that the attack didn't happen should look at this.

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry...witter_cooo9wqtham&utm_campaign=share_twitter

1. There was an intrusion but IAF was chased away by PAF.
2. There was an intrusion and bombs fell on tress.
3. There was an intrusion and the attack was balakot near poonch.
4. Now the attack happend near KPK but it didnt hit ant targets.

So whats next Indians did bomb a JEM site?

ask yourself how does killing couple of trees will avenge 49 swines kashmiri resistance smoked in pulwama?
as we speak PA already killed 5 of yours on LOC go check news instead of making up stories we actually let our victim speak the horror of their suffering go ask the widows of Indian soldiers hows the josh?

Josh is way better today. :welcome::cheers:

Honstly I am less hurt from IAF attack , I am more in pain from reaction of Pakistanis …….. On this forum they are talking about how deep they came , how many trees they hit ,,, how less time they need , how they run away …. etc. No one focusing on 5th Gen war which unfortunately india wins today..... … If we had manage to shoot down 1 of india jet story will going to be much different right now . .
My feeling exactly. We all know the military value of what IAF did was fcuk all but that is not the point. Our idiots are missing the bigger picture. India has managed to pull this stunt [air drama] which is turning into a PR disaster for Pakistan. Across the world this is being reported as a Indian precison strike on Jaish terrorist cam inside Pakistan for retaliation to the Pulwama massacre. This has the effect of -

• making Pakistan look weak and lame
  • making Pakistan look like a terrorist refige being santitized by India

Not good at all. Rest is just fanboi talk here.

My feeling exactly. We all know the military value of what IAF did was fcuk all but that is not the point. Our idiots are missing the bigger picture. India has managed to pull this stunt [air drama] which is turning into a PR disaster for Pakistan. Across the world this is being reported as a Indian precison strike on Jaish terrorist cam inside Pakistan for retaliation to the Pulwama massacre. This has the effect of -

Such big tall claimers. It feels so good to see em helpless.

Blame it on public for all we care. But in reality your defence is non existent. We can come anytime we want. Only that I wish and hope we don't kill innocents.

My feeling exactly. We all know the military value of what IAF did was fcuk all but that is not the point. Our idiots are missing the bigger picture. India has managed to pull this stunt which is turning into a PR disaster for Pakistan. Across the world this is being reported as a Indian precison strike on Jaish terrorist cam inside Pakistan for retaliation to the Pulwama massacre. This has the effect of -

This has been the bloody enigma we have been going on since the 1990s India wins the narrative war while we win the geo-political war then because of incompetence we lose those chances we need to take our own narrative otherwise Pooja will always win the narrative war Number 1-Their population is hugggeeeee and their diaspora is large 2-Diaspora is well connected and good at lobbying against us.But thankfully many Pakistanis have woken to this fact and are starting to do something about it, things like this take time Indians have become expert at this sort of stuff I mean 2 decades of courting Yankee and Bolly dancing get you somewhere

DG saab batain na choodoo iska jawab doo

what OPTION PA or PAF have? they have targets (according to their perspective) inside Pakistan what target PAF inside India ??? their airbases LOL ... trust me PAF lost the chance of shootdown ... now ball in our court... trust me ... woh aap ko 2 min b nahe andar anay dengay... agaye tu phir are you ready for FULL SCALE WAR ? aap nay de-esclation kay chakar may chase nahe kya aur ub aap direct confontration kiliye jayengay?
This is bitter but I think that is true [emoji17]. We should shoot down in first place now we can't do anything except bakwas

We .Will kill 10 of your on border or through Afghan side or Bloch. Just ask you widows of Pakistani soldiers who died or will die.

Back
Top Bottom