What's new

India, China coming closer on world stage: China Daily

I hope India will more friendly, China is a peaceful country, So don't worry about china will wage war. Why don't India try to cooperate with China?

I hope India will more friendly, China is a peaceful country, So don't worry about china will wage war. Why don't India try to cooperate with China?
The day china declares pakistan is not its ally and stop giving soft loans and arming pakistan,india will be friendly and there will be no need for us to use our look east policy..
An that's the fact....

And the real fact is an average Indian does not hate china,he is busy with his work...We people of india do not hold hate rally burning other country flags...

They need a national "boogeyman".

For this purpose, they have chosen China and Pakistan. Just read their media.

The day china declares pakistan is not its ally and stop giving soft loans and arming pakistan,india will be friendly and there will be no need for us to use our look east policy..
An that's the fact....

No chance.

China already gets export contracts from the Indian government anyway, without having to give up anything.

They need a national "boogeyman".

For this purpose, they have chosen China and Pakistan. Just read their media.

I have to disagree. India and Pakistan have been rivals ever since their inception. Both countries constantly try to discredit the other on an international stage and there are occasional border skirmishes, not mention the two major wars that took place. Both sides are at fault and its likely to remain so for a while. China came into the picture after the war for territorial control over arunachal pradesh. However i agree that the paranoia toward China is a bit unsubstantiated. In this regard however, India is not alone. My personal belief is that the rivalry between the India power and china is fueled by western nations and inevitably Pakistan with whom we have an unfortunate rivalry. The Indian security concerns are real and valid. We have a reason to be afraid, therefore we prepare ourselves for the worst.

No chance.

China already gets export contracts from the Indian government anyway, without having to give up anything.

It does appear that China will continue to back both the Indo-centric Pakistan military as well as the crazy North Koreans.

That is why Chinese homilies about "Asian Unity" do not inspire much hope.

North Koreans are far more sane than you or I.

We can only see the evidence: USA always attacks weak countries. Saddam did not have nukes. He's dead after being hanged by a fake court. USA threatens to attack North Korea for 60 years. It would be insane to not get nukes.

North Koreans are far more sane than you or I.

We can only see the evidence: USA always attacks weak countries. Saddam did not have nukes. He's dead after being hanged by a fake court. USA threatens to attack North Korea for 60 years. It would be insane to not get nukes.

You have a point there.

But what I was referring to is that Chinese actions tend to increase strife in Asia, from the point of view of India, Japan or South Korea. In that sense Chinese policies are advantageous for the West.

Are they really "prescient"? What happened to the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq then?

We'll learn about what really happened ,say 2040 or so,when whole doc is released,info released now is incomplete.
Anyway's it is not the CIA's credibility that is in dispute here. It is the credibility of the unnamed Indian diplomat. Hardly a "neutral" source, and where is the supporting evidence?

Why can't unnamed Indian diplomat be credible?

Like Chinese member once mentioned here,the thorn in Sino-Indian relations is China's support for Pakistan.So if India-Pakistan solve their dispute,only then Sino-Indian relations can improve.

Like Chinese member once mentioned here,the thorn in Sino-Indian relations is China's support for Pakistan.So if India-Pakistan solve their dispute,only then Sino-Indian relations can improve.

You forgot India's backing of Tibetan separatists on Indian soil.
Not a minor omission.

India are willing to be friends with every nation, the ball is in China court if they want ties to improve.

Back
Top Bottom