What's new

India-China border row: US sticks to McMahon Line

we have mercy on the lower caste people, indian brahmins dont! on a scale of 6:1 they will sacrifice more!

Save your mercy for the millions whose womb were scraped off almost on a periodical basis.

Don't judge all race by some samples here. Chinese are good and hardy people who live in peace. I am afraid we can't say something about their Governmet.

Hard working people like chinese deserve respect.. which I do.. but these CCP bots can test your level for as low as 50 cents :woot:

Ok. Awake us then. Why bother now ???

you cheerleaders are funny! itching too much and long for another spanking from us? are you guys masochists?

And if somehow your plan got screwed and your great nation got free by others and you need refuge. Don't hesitate. We will welcome you then too :tup:

We admit that, no need for your reminder! We dont need anyone's help lest from indians who cant take care of themselves.

Well you guies should have mercy on the children in your country too. And next time Do STAND when somebody roll the tanks on kids. Nice to see such humanitarian person like you Mr. Shutter. You just made a good stance amount your comrades :D

Our kids are our jewels!Use that thinking in your treatment of your poor kids!

You've brought up a "tank" incident when indian can easily trump us by unfolding hundreds of bloody incidences that are still happening in the sub-continent.

Save your mercy for the millions whose womb were scraped off almost on a periodical basis.

Hard working people like chinese deserve respect.. which I do.. but these CCP bots can test your level for as low as 50 cents :woot:

Ya that's why I said avoid the term "race". You can say whatever you want to these BOTS :tup: hey but you can reason with few of them. Rest of them are just.... Trolls

we know this tragedy in india. dont tell us your country's experience!

Hard working people like Chines deserve respect.. which I do..

Hardworking
Intelligent
Peace loving
Innovative
Refined
Cultural
Inquisitive
Scholastic
Literary
Poetic
Artistic
Musical
Persistent - Steadfast
Daring
Foresighted
..... and a lot more

you miss a lot

we have already know we are respected. adding yours is neither too much nor to little

but these CCP bots can test your level for as low as 50 cents :woot:

you have nothing better to offer from delusional cheerleading mind

you cheerleaders are funny! itching too much and long for another spanking from us? are you guys masochists?
yaya ya :rofl: no we are taller :D bring it on if you ever could. And please do understand the concept of cheerleading. It would be good :tup:

We admit that, no need for your reminder! We dont need anyone's help lest from indians who cant take care of themselves.
Thank you. But I said you are and will be still welcome ;)

Our kids are our jewels!Use that thinking in your treatment of your poor kids!

You've brought up a "tank" incident when indian can easily trump us by unfolding hundreds of bloody incidences that are still happening in the sub-continent.
Ya definatly. We are not free from incidents. But really shutty we don't roll tanks on anybody. You said your kids are jewels. So what the hell tanks trying to do with them ??? Turn them into diamonds ???
Do speak like everything is superb in china. It might be better than in India. But hey we are making up not crushing up. We aren't sending the whole province's police force to find one blind advocate. Just to try him for licence issue :D

we know this tragedy in india. dont tell us your country's experience!

Hardworking
Intelligent
Peace loving
Innovative
Refined
Cultural
Inquisitive
Scholastic
Literary
Poetic
Artistic
Musical
Persistent - Steadfast
Daring
Foresighted
..... and a lot more
Ok find somebody with above mentioned qualities. He can help you. You really need help. Get well soon

My argument stops here. If you guys are hyped up by the usa lip service that will help taking a second out of your daily woes!

My argument stops here. If you guys are hyped up by the usa lip service that will help taking a second out of your daily woes!
Argument ??? Really ???
Good lord. I though I would be stuck here for more time. Thank you Mr. Shutter.:tup:
And about lip service did your govt issue the promised aid to your higher than friend for the Himalayin tragedy ???? Well I guess it was something that you mention above ;) ....lip service

Its not US lip service. We have maintained our stance since 1947. We will even welcome Trinidad and Tobago if they recognize McMohan line. US is just another country, we welcome them to support us on this issue.

It doesn't matter if you start or stop argument. This was our stance and this will remain our stance.

...Mac Mohan line is accepted by china too so really this US statement holds little threat for china. Sino-Burma border also acknowledges Burma sector of 'Mac Mahon line' and is considered traditional boundary.

India knows this statement is a very soft jingo statement. There is no need for people to get hyper.

CHina is upset, it has been exposed for its imperialist ambitions. Now the world has woke up and are alert and ready to conquer the the problem at hand.

Delusional Indian...always like to invoke planetary drama :rofl: over thing that they couldn't handle against China.

Delusional Indian...always like to invoke planetary drama :rofl: over thing that they couldn't handle against China.

LMAO you calling someone delusional is a joke coz you forget how China rakes up anicent dubious claims to foster its border claims. What a f-ing joke. YOu tried to handle us in 1962 and you still couldn;t even with a sneak attack :azn: You forget a tactics commonly applied by Chinese forces is SWARMING. Get real. At least Vietnam knew of the attack against them, and they gave you a befitting reply. LOL Your country keeps its population hidden from the truth by using Great Wall of China so who really cares what Chinese ppl think? How can the world accurately judge ppl who are constantly misinformed lol....what a joke

...........this is just diplomat speak....... its translation is

'If ever there is a war between china and India over the mac-mohan line, US may provide war machines and will help Shepard world opinion in India's favor. Now its India's turn to make such statement in US favor (maybe over SCS)'

When USA declared West Philippines Sea. China spanked Philippines and grabbed Scarborough Shoal. When USA declared Senkaku Islands, China spanked Japan and shattered their de facto control with airspace and territorial water intrusions. Now USA declares Arunachal Pradesh....... ;)

Back
Top Bottom