What's new

India-China border row: US sticks to McMahon Line

Why do you think India will care about it? They are doing whatever they can and we are knocking the ones coming to our land with bad intention down.. Now that sounds fair to me!!

Sure India care that why you repeately ask China stop construction in Pakistan Kashmire...and Did Pakistan care of your objection??? that I call fair by indian standard :azn:

...........this is just diplomat speak....... its translation is

'If ever there is a war between china and India over the mac-mohan line, US may provide war machines and will help Shepard world opinion in India's favor. Now its India's turn to make such statement in US favor (maybe over SCS)'

Any support is appreciated and any objection ignored:azn:

FREE TIBET !! PERIOD !!

and yeah.. INDIA should say...

SCS belong to USof AMerica :woot:

Tibet is free from India...at least we hold the true :azn:. and What did I said again...it's in your Indian's gene to alway involke U.S with runing out of argument...so predictable :rofl:

The US must keep out of bi-lateral disputes. The Sino Indian border dispute can only be resolved by India and China alone. We should brook no interference from others.

I think India and China are mature enough to solve all outstanding disputes amicably. We don't need the Yanks to poke their noses into the affairs of other countries. They've created enough mayhem in the world, from the CIS Republic to the Middle East. We don't need another 'color revolution' instigated by the US of A in the sub continent. Period!

@kiss_of_the_imaginary creature :Oh genius Free means from everybody Independant ;)

And why are you lighting up your @ss over US statement. Cool down. It's Sunday. Spend sometime with family if you have :tup:

I dont give a rat a$$ of US statement, it's your folk thought that US will helps bolster India;s claims :rofl: that interested me :cool:

I dont give a rat a$$ of US statement, it's your folk thought that US will helps bolster India;s claims :rofl: that interested me :cool:

It's a deplomatic statement buddy. Simple as that. US is seeing its interests. US will NOT only bolster Indian claim but will actually help India in case of conflict. You can't overlook USAs power projection around the world. So it's up to us to keep over differences just to talk and not to war

I know you think you guies can take on & defeat uncle Sam. But I think you are mature than Sino and company. China has yet to ACHIVE too much.

CHina is upset, it has been exposed for its imperialist ambitions. Now the world has woke up and are alert and ready to conquer the the problem at hand.

India is free .. think about yours!!

and btw, did you check your mailbox .. go check it.. must have got a "things to do for next week " memo from CCP :woot:

india is UN-free! you keep deluding yourselves into the next millenium until we come and liberate all 500 million +++ of the lower caste people!

india is UN-free! you keep deluding yourselves into the next millenium until we come and liberate all the lower caste people!

what are you guys waiting for .. Oh I see... u think if you guys wait longer you will get back something .. like How u got back Macau from portugal in 1999 .. FULL 36 years after testing your NUKES ? Chines are amazing :woot:

what are you guys waiting for .. Oh I see... u think if you guys wait longer you will get back something .. like How u got back Macau from portugal in 1999 .. FULL 36 years after testing your NUKES ? Chines are an amazing race :woot:

we have mercy on the lower caste people, indian brahmins dont! on a scale of 6:1 they will sacrifice more!

india is UN-free! you keep deluding yourselves into the next millenium until we come and liberate all 500 million +++ of the lower caste people!

Ok. Awake us then. Why bother now ???
And if somehow your plan got screwed and your great nation got free by others and you need refuge. Don't hesitate. We will welcome you then too :tup:

we have mercy on the lower caste people, indian brahmins dont! on a scale of 6:1 they will sacrifice more!

Well you guies should have mercy on the children in your country too. And next time Do STAND when somebody roll the tanks on kids. Nice to see such humanitarian person like you Mr. Shutter. You just made a good stance amount your comrades :D

Accepting McMahon line as the international border is the only solution. Arunachal Pradesh has never had anything to do with Tibet historically anyway.

what are you guys waiting for .. Oh I see... u think if you guys wait longer you will get back something .. like How u got back Macau from portugal in 1999 .. FULL 36 years after testing your NUKES ? Chines are an amazing race :woot:

Don't judge all race by some samples here. Chinese are good and hardy people who live in peace. I am afraid we can't say something about their Governmet.

But saying same will put us on the same level of there comrades.

Back
Top Bottom