What's new

India, China Army Officers Likely to Meet Today Amid Troop Build-up

silent poison

Reaction score
Country
India

India, China Army Officers Likely to Meet Today Amid Troop Build-up
The Indian Army is on high alert along the entire 3,488-km border with China.
Updated on: August 11, 2017, 2:44 PM IST
Shreya Dhoundial , CNN-News18

nathu-la2.jpg

New Delhi: Senior army officials from India and China are likely to meet in Nathu La on Friday amid a troop and armament build-up along the 3,488-km border between the two countries.

While no breakthrough is expected in the seven-week-long standoff at Doklam, the meeting hints at the fact that communication lines between the two armies are open at a local level.

Top sources told CNN-News18 that the entire border with China — along Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand — is being closely monitored.

The Sukhna-based 33 Corps has advanced its annual war exercise operation alert by six weeks to ensure that its troops are acclimatised in case a skirmish breaks out. The movement is a comprehensive one that includes both men and required armament.

The 4 Corps based in Tawang and 3 Corps based in Dimapur have been put on alert as well. All the three Corps together man the area from the Siliguri Corridor to the end of Arunachal Pradesh.

nathu-la2.jpg

Caption this ; Look at the face of the Indian Officer ; He wants to really have a go at the
Chinese
It looks like Chinese commander in sorry condition.

BTW Chinese were not supposed to talk with India until Indian troops are in Doklam.
This was the warning I guess.:lol:

Time has been passed now we war time enter the lag on the war door begin him both of his this war is much interested see that how we final got it .india is victory finally get it . Chinese stupid talking he support pakistan but one day pak muslim terror attack china that time Chinese only one doing open the mouth freaky see that but no use. Chinese not brain because he thought and work characters mud in the drainage that type of it.

Time has been passed now we war time enter the lag on the war door begin him both of his this war is much interested see that how we final got it .india is victory finally get it . Chinese stupid talking he support pakistan but one day pak muslim terror attack china that time Chinese only one doing open the mouth freaky see that but no use. Chinese not brain because he thought and work characters mud in the drainage that type of it.
Let me know what you are smoking mate :big_boss:

wow, another desperate attempt by Indian media? Last time they told us Doval had a deal, then they said China will withdraw 100 meters. Then they said Indians evacuated villages, then the Army says no, then they denied troop reductions then their FM kept quiet.....:rofl:

I am sorry for the retard. Seriously, why don't you go for negotiations instead of Doval. I am sure the place will be empty on both sides in no time.

At least they didnt said enemy decrease der soldiers and then next day threatening for war .... bloody loosers Chinkis ... probably der small eyes doesnt help them much in counting total strength of Indian army . Dats y so much deviation
I am not gonna use racist terms on you and I reported you. :D. My eyes are smaller than Indians but I can see clearly btw. I can sense your anger and frustration on the inability of India facing the Chinese onslaught. :D

Back
Top Bottom