What's new

India Chases False Prestige In Space

Moron, did you read this part ??

"Then there was Galileo’s flyby of the moon on its way to Jupiter, which also found evidence and more recently, the Indian spacecraft Chandrayaan-I in 2009 which used an infrared camera to spot evidence of water in lunar rocks."

Now burn, burn :p:
No the chinese cannot read english, they use Baidu Translate from chinese which will translate as
"No find India on moon water":haha:.
You heard it right, the chinese translation of english works that way.

Oh Yeah ! You said. Right ! You are a NASA atsrophysicist !:rofl:

Do you even know what the M3 instrument is?

I said Indian mission REDISCOVERED water using the M3 instrument that was onboard the Indian mission.

M3 instrument is a NASA equipment. Nothing to do with India.

Keep up with the debate gumby.

Nope . Most people fail to realize that the benefits of space mission isn't limited to space - it goes beyond that . :) Just my two cents .

Thank you .

As a part of their daily chores some posters routine dredge the bottom for garbage.
@Hafizzz , no disrespect meant but appears to be one of them.

To add to what you wrote , missions like these do wonders in the fields of Communication, Imagery, Missile technology -- to name a few.

Those finding fault need to realize that nations do not silly things like humans do - nothing happens to show or impress another.

India is regularly making new strides in space and this is not being done to earn some points from there adversaries or other nations. Reality is Indian space missions are marching ahead successfully

Just like people, some like to spend on food, some on houses, some on clothing, some on books, some on movies, some on liposuctions, some on crack, some on teeth whitening, some on Xbox. The choice is yours. It is your money.

The great Indian cover-up game will soon to be started by Indian trolls here on PDF.

maa k betey. can u plz stop ur anti India saga? ure proving to be the most dumbest poster on this forum. BTW see u in my thread 1001 muslim copied modified inventions... see u there watch the video n let me know hw u feel ?

Do you even know what the M3 instrument is?

I said Indian mission REDISCOVERED water using the M3 instrument that was onboard the Indian mission.

M3 instrument is a NASA equipment. Nothing to do with India.

Keep up with the debate gumby.

I dont think you know what M3 is. M3 is imaging spectrometer. Chandrayaan mission discovered water on moon by using a Terrain Mapping infrared camera which was Indian made. Stop pretending to space expert. You are just a chef !

I dont think you know what M3 is. M3 is imaging spectrometer. Chandrayaan mission discovered water on moon by using a Terrain Mapping infrared camera which was Indian made. Stop pretending to space expert. You are just a chef !

:rofl: dude the M3 instrument found the water along with the other NASA equipment on board.

India found water on the moon, OMG lol, what a joke. You actually believe that India found water by itself....YOU WISH!

NASA provided all the equipment for your moon mission and now for the Mars mission.

The only way India can do this by itself is by day dreaming. Without NASA, none of these two projects would go ahead.

Go on mate, have another go gumby.

:rofl: dude the M3 instrument found the water along with the other NASA equipment on board.

India found water on the moon, OMG lol, what a joke. You actually believe that India found water by itself....YOU WISH!

NASA provided all the equipment for your moon mission and now for the Mars mission.

The only way India can do this by itself is by day dreaming. Without NASA, none of these two projects would go ahead.

Go on mate, have another go gumby.

Nobody cares what you beleive. I dont argue with idiots. Because First they bring you to their level and then they beat you with their experience.

going by his avatar... sure he has got the looks for it! :D

exactly these pipo call jews as apes n pigs n themselves as best of mankind ever produced? Look at their hypocrisy lol, Israel is kicking them in the right area.

Back
Top Bottom