What's new

India can’t defeat Pakistan or China in war

My own generals said that 500 NLI Jawans wiped out our 4 divisions??Kindly post the article please.

Because only few delusional members think it as logical. :lol:

1947 was a political blunder(or may be politically correct depending on viewpoint) for India as India required few more weeks before repelling entire tribal forces from Kashmir.But its a military victory for Indian Army as it recaptured more than half of of Kashmir from Tribal forces.Remember when IA landed in Kashmir,most of the part was captured.

1965 - Pakistan started the war with massive attack on India.When war has ended,they're fighting a battle of survival with IA knocking Lahore's gate.India occupied 3 times more land than Pakistan did.If that is winning,I wish Pakistan wins each time.

1999 - Pakistan started the war,lost 4000 soldiers,its face in international arena and its all occupied areas.Then military performed coup.Yup,looks like winning. :lol:

from where you're pulling out these "Most" term??Any study on population or it is just your perception??

Its like saying,most people hates modi but Modi's party got 45% vote.
:lol: nice way to cover your loss thats what they teach in india :lol:

now tell me why all over the world news errupt indian troops thrown back by pakistan read the post again man here it is
hey look indians spreading their propaganda and thinking they are invincible hahhahahahhaha they cant feed their soldiers right despite having more then 5x budget then us :lol:

now back to topic 1948 pakistan won prove 40% of kashmir
1965 we won prove
View attachment 392159
View attachment 392160
View attachment 392161
View attachment 392162
View attachment 392163
grave yard of indian tanks
View attachment 392167

khemkaran punjab india
View attachment 392164
munabao rajasthan india
View attachment 392165
rangarh punjab india
View attachment 392166
:lol: how pakistan's small army with little budget and out dated weapons was able to defeat india in 1965 war?
and for 1971 war you cant even defeat us without the help of the KGB and was still unable to capture a single piece of land and for KGB we destroyed USSR and divided it into 11 parts
1999 kargil pakistan won prove LOC signed by your leaders in 2003

yeah have a good day defeating us in your dream :lol: we know your every next move

and for economy what economy served you in those war :lol:
you have 67 separatist movement you cant even control situation in your country 700k soldiers in kashmir and cant even control its situation :lol:
now tell me who won:lol: we dont need to cover up our losses like you people who put their own plane to display in pakistani paint:lol: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fail...-their-own-aircraft-stated-as-paf-f-6.448372/

and how many soldiers died in kargil 4000 :rofl: where did you come up with this BS thats why india sign 2003 loc
http://herald.dawn.com/news/1153481

claims? you don't have access to wiki oh my god India is so backward
Lol. Yes - prove how ahem "forward" China is by posting a Wiki article which states that China "could have defeated UK in 1949." Else you would have proven the reasons by China is considered a clown by the civilized world.

Lol. Yes - prove how ahem "forward" China is by posting a Wiki article which states that China "could have defeated UK in 1949." Else you would have proven the reasons by China is considered a clown by the civilized world.
:rofl: and what do you call the total humiliating defeat of India in 1962 then?

:lol: nice way to cover your loss thats what they teach in india :lol:

now tell me why all over the world news errupt indian troops thrown back by pakistan read the post again man here it is

now tell me who won:lol: we dont need to cover up our losses like you people who put their own plane to display in pakistani paint:lol: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fail...-their-own-aircraft-stated-as-paf-f-6.448372/

and how many soldiers died in kargil 4000 :rofl: where did you come up with this BS thats why india sign 2003 loc
http://herald.dawn.com/news/1153481

It was admitted by your own PM in 2003.But shameless Pakistanis will always tag Sharif as Indian stooge and will never admit.In fact PML-N also published white paper on it.I posted both in previous post.

THIS is dream of Pakistani friends. China will come and join the party against India if war will be happened.

People have to come out from their dreams. China will never ever gonna involve in war against India.

Pakistan hopes only China, there chances almost zero to get Involve in war. else, if involve than other big player will join the party against China.

THIS is dream of Pakistani friends. China will come and join the party against India if war will be happened.

People have to come out from their dreams. China will never ever gonna involve in war against India.

Pakistan hopes only China, there chances almost zero to get Involve in war. else, if involve than other big player will join the party against China.
LOL, China wants Arunachal Pradesh or South Tibet back.

China will go to war for it! :woot::woot::woot::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

China will go to war for it! :woot::woot::woot::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
China couldn't get Diaoyu Islands from Japan.o_O How will China get Arunachal pradesh from nuclear India? China wants peace with fastest growing economy India. China will ditch Pakistan and CPEC when Arab oil is made an alternative by renewable energy.

Never man.....

India and China war will never gonna happen.

we are having issues with each other but we both know how to live together with peacefully.

our focus is economy growth and will also fight for regional interest. but war will never gonna happen.

if you think that China will come and fight for Pakistan. i could say, best of luck guys. please continue with yours dreams.

If India was SO Weak then Pakistan and China would have ATTACKED TOGETHER
and Taken what they want

What is STOPPING them

If India was SO Weak then Pakistan and China would have ATTACKED TOGETHER
and Taken what they want

What is STOPPING them
Never man.....

we are having issues with each other but we both know how to live together with peacefully.

our focus is economy growth and will also fight for regional interest. but war will never gonna happen.

if you think that China will come and fight for Pakistan. i could say, best of luck guys. please continue with yours dreams.
well we dont need china anyway cause
hey look indians spreading their propaganda and thinking they are invincible hahhahahahhaha they cant feed their soldiers right despite having more then 5x budget then us :lol:

now back to topic 1948 pakistan won prove 40% of kashmir
1965 we won prove
View attachment 392159
View attachment 392160
View attachment 392161
View attachment 392162
View attachment 392163
grave yard of indian tanks
View attachment 392167

khemkaran punjab india
View attachment 392164
munabao rajasthan india
View attachment 392165
rangarh punjab india
View attachment 392166
:lol: how pakistan's small army with little budget and out dated weapons was able to defeat india in 1965 war?
and for 1971 war you cant even defeat us without the help of the KGB and was still unable to capture a single piece of land and for KGB we destroyed USSR and divided it into 11 parts
1999 kargil pakistan won prove LOC signed by your leaders in 2003

yeah have a good day defeating us in your dream :lol: we know your every next move

and for economy what economy served you in those war :lol:
you have 67 separatist movement you cant even control situation in your country 700k soldiers in kashmir and cant even control its situation :lol:

It was admitted by your own PM in 2003.But shameless Pakistanis will always tag Sharif as Indian stooge and will never admit.In fact PML-N also published white paper on it.I posted both in previous post.
who admitted it Musharaf?(i doubt it) and for sharif nice try please bring someone who know about that war and dont support india and dont have multiple cases against him

Never man.....

Lol, China will have a war with india one day over arunachal pradesh or south tibet. Nobody said that China will fight for Pakistan. LOL!!!

China couldn't get Diaoyu Islands from Japan.o_O How will China get Arunachal pradesh from nuclear India? China wants peace with fastest growing economy India. China will ditch Pakistan and CPEC when Arab oil is made an alternative by renewable energy.
Dream on bharati, China will never ditch CPEC.

Lol, China will have a war with india one day over arunachal pradesh or south tibet. Nobody said that China will fight for Pakistan. LOL!!!

The WINDOW for China to take Arunachal has closed

There was a partial opening from 2009 to 2011

But India's Aggressive FORCE ACCRETION and raising of China Specific
Divisions and Air force Squadrons has helped India to Deter and Dissuade China from
Going on this path of War

We have substantially enhanced our capabilities

China wants an easy Victory

They are NOT WILLING to sacrifice Lakhs of soldiers for Arunachal Pradesh

the time has gone for India and China war. there was a chance before 1990.

india and China are not willing to take any risk now. again i m saying that our interests are different and we will fight on international stages. but, we will live together with peacefully because we don't have options.

even our economy exchange, investment and business will improve day by day.

the time has gone for India and China war. there was a chance before 1990.

india and China are not willing to take any risk now. again i m saying that our interests are different and we will fight on international stages. but, we will live together with peacefully because we don't have options.

even our economy exchange, investment and business will improve day by day.
what kind of world are you living in man? you are are working for US to contain china thats why US and india sign defence pact and to contain china is to shut down its trade route which is south china sea or from gwadar and we know what india is doing on both region.

if any kind of war starts between india and pakistan china and arab countries will fully support pakistan as they always do china will not directly go against india in case of war but will try to take advantage of the situation (cause they are not idiots) and as usual india will lose
but in case of world war china will go against india to save south china sea cause it is the weakest point of china hitting it will cripple down china

Back
Top Bottom