What's new

India can wipe Pakistan out of the map: Major General (R) G. D. Bakshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
than ask your government to do it let the war begin we are ready sir we muslims have ruled you for 1000 years so don't and we are ready to make you what you are good slaves

Yes Muslims do but not those who converts because they can't stand the pressure.
You might want to review the use of "We".

Yes Muslims do but not those who converts because they can't stand the pressure.
You might want to review the use of "We".
early Muslims who ruled the world were all converts before Islam they were Idol Worshippers

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Yes he us ranting..... Is he a fool?... Why should India wipe out Pakistan when our Taliban friends can do the job. Arming Taliban after getting the possible Pak nuclear stockpile location would do. US attacked Afghanistan but US cannot attack nuke armed Pakistan ruled by Taliban(True & pure guardians of Islam).
Taliban will not wipe out Pakistan maximum they will take over and next thing they will do is you Indians will not like I assure you

My generals!!! Your assumptions are wrong as usual. BTW Musharraf did not flee from a war, he fled from his own government.

Brave chap what.

Is this the type zavran is talking about who will do wonders?

Taliban will not wipe out Pakistan maximum they will take over and next thing they will do is you Indians will not like I assure you

Maybe.

But Taliban would have ensured that those in Pakistan who are not Taliban fundamentalists would have made their Maker.

Would you have survived?

early Muslims who ruled the world were all converts before Islam they were Idol Worshippers

Thats great. So what one need to become ruler from slave is to read kalma and become muslim.
Congrats to you to become ruler. I am happy with my intact identity.

than ask your government to do it let the war begin we are ready sir we muslims have ruled you for 1000 years so don't and we are ready to make you what you are good slaves

And now Americans are ruling you. Infidels (kaffirs) are telling you what to do.

By your logic, since they are ordering your around, making their CIA to do what they want, violating your airspace with Drones and stealth helicopters and calling your sovereignty and territorial integrity to question, ordering you to launch a military operation in North Waziristan, it appears that you actually are the slaves.

First liberate yourself and then we will talk!

Thats great. So what one need to become ruler from slave is to read kalma and become muslim.
Congrats to you to become ruler. I am happy with my intact identity.

I am proud to be a slave of MUHAMMAD SAW and will fight for his Religion if we muslims follow Islam we will rule you and that will happen soon because it is already foretold by our great PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW that leaders of hind will be captured in chains and the victory of Muslims

I have 2 questions

1)Is this General running for a Election soon of some kind.

2)i understand nuclear war is mutual destruction but my question is if India was to nuke Pakistan wouldn't that nuke wipe out parts of India 2.

No, he is not running for elections.

And it is not Pakistan that he or his colleagues can just drive upto the President/ Prime Minister's house and take over the country and the TV station and rant about 'sham democracy'!

Yes, MAD will also destroy India, but while Pakistan will be a total wasteland, India having a larger mass will still have areas not devastated.

Notwithstanding, there is should be no war!

I am Proud to be a fundamentalist muslimand knows how to teach lessons to kafirs like you you want war just start it we will love to chop your heads off INSHALLAH

:welcome: so u r coming to chop my head. can i provide u my talwar. dude im nt scared of death. i can handle u vd out weapon.

Muslims have ruled us?WTF! There have been rulers from various religions/castes..:lol: This is funny.."We muslims have ruled you" :rofl:...Zarvan you might not even know if your ancestors were "force to convert to"muslims or ethnic.
Why talk about hundreds of years old history?? There was nothing called AF/Army/Navy then.
Or will you come to rule the Hindu India on camels and elephants?:lol:

I agree with you 100% percent. I have recently joined the forum and hope to bring people of both the countries closer to each other by focusing on economic development, cultural exchanges and academic exchanges.
Let us work together to initiate programmes to uplift the down and trodden individuals in both the countries.

Good luck with that mate... No seriously. :)

I am proud to be a slave of MUHAMMAD SAW and will fight for his Religion if we muslims follow Islam we will rule you and that will happen soon because it is already foretold by our great PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW that leaders of hind will be captured in chains and the victory of Muslims

Who says I wont convert to islam in fear just like you when I see "muslims"(or I must say pakistanis. Why to defame a community??) causing a havoc in India????
:rofl:

On serious note: Please dont spoil the name of Islam. We respect the religion but ppl like you left no stone unturned to defame and malign it. Cancer is the word coming in my mind now.

On topic: Its the task of army to give assurance and a sense of safety to the citizen of the nation. In meanwhile, sometime they went overboard to boast of their capabilities and this is one of the such cases. No need to quote such interviews to rush things out of context.

I am Proud to be a fundamentalist muslimand knows how to teach lessons to kafirs like you you want war just start it we will love to chop your heads off INSHALLAH

when u r coming my friend from 25 years im waiting for dat day come soon, chop my head. :welcome:. u dnt need to bring weapons we can provide u. :bunny::angel:

Every country holds rights to prepare for any situation so there should not be any confusion but Bakhshi went out of his mind and his talk shows that his level of professionalism already has spoiled.

Nasr is a deterrent not a strategic weapon ! know the difference. Our generals dont go around and talk about wiping India out of the map - this lunacy is purely Indian.

Nasr, 60 KM is a Tactical missile which is claimed to have nuke warhead capability and is advertised on this forum to be launched against IBG's. Indian policy is straight forward about any Nuke strike on India... Massive Punitive Nuclear retaliation and by the way your generals like Hamid gul go on TV making a fool outta themselves all day long ... dont get me started on your generals...

Every country holds rights to prepare for any situation so there should not be any confusion but Bakhshi went out of his mind and his talk shows that his level of professionalism already has spoiled.

Have you heard of your Hamid Gul ... wasn't he a general too... He talks of Nuking Banglore and stuff... Bakshi is still talking about retaliation not unilateral Nuclear strikes like your generals do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom