What's new

India can offer world its cultural tolerance: Saraswat---Business Standard

Please don't blame us for being Hindus. Marketing is in our blood. As is bagal mein churi muh mein Ram naam thing. We are experts in this and will remain till made extinct. By force.

We will champion our tolerance till then. Sorry about that. :)

Nope we muslims would eliminate you soon. Just like RSS guys told you in their school. So this strategy won't work here.

Na. It's Dussehra. Had dinner. Pretty full. Thanks but no thanks.

Won't lynch me? What happened to the virat hindu in you and that too after wasting your time in listening to bullsh!t of RSS morons?

You ain't Indian. We don't dig this ummah thing, sorry. :)

Well RSS guys also told you that Pakistan is also part of akhand bharat. You betraying your own now? Tch Tch? No wonder you were kicked out of Kashmir. You deserve it.

You went to the wrong RSS camp. :D

Nah I went to the right camp. The same place with people suffering with deficiency of iodine and ugly facial features wear khaki chaddi on their skinny legs and get train to serve bharat varsh. :D

Well RSS guys also told you that Pakistan is also part of akhand bharat. You betraying your own now? Tch Tch? No wonder you were kicked out of Kashmir. You deserve it.

The thing is,no one here,except of course the RSS of course,takes the RSS and all their gibberish with any level of seriousness!!

I am eating beef kabab right now. Your days are numbered. Those RSS goons are dumb as f*ck but they are right. We would eliminate you. Gaya bhai tu to. :)

Beef is simply over rated,try cara-beef!!

Back
Top Bottom