What's new

India Busted Again - Rumors that the S/o a Pakistani AM was shot down in his F-16 were untrue

Has anyone noticed the size of the pilot and size of the jet next to him!!?

I am thinking why IAF can instead claim they shot down an JF-17. Why keep insisting F-16 when they can be accounted for by US. While it will be difficult to track JF-17 number and they can spin the story whatever they want.

Why is Modi saying if we had Rafael the results would have been different??
This time they're gonna outsource their AF to the "corporates" run by Ambani etc.....

The East India Company had a "corporate" Army which conquered India for the British Empire....

It’s funny how Google works. If you google Pak f-16 shot down you get news articles after news article, mostly Indians” on that. But if google Indian su-30 shot down, you get zero results on that, you do get news stories about su-30 shooting down a Pak drone three years ago.

Also on YouTube scrolling down I keep getting these “random” suggestion of Pak f-16 vs Indian Mig-21. When you click on those videos, there was this one by Nomad something, where he claims that Indian MiG-21 shot down a Pak -16 (presenting no proof of course) and got shot down also in the process.

Now I know the Silicon Valley (mostly Indians) are behind the algorithm of filtering the content of what gets blocked and what gets let out. They’re on full on damage control.

Shezad ud din? No miya'n shezad ud din, nay! Chacha miya'n shezad ud din!!!

As a Pakistani Muslim, I never came across such a crude Islamic name. Indian media is shameless and warmongerer by default

Shehzad ud din :rofl:
@Tps43 @Great Janjua

Indian did the same thing with Bomboy attacker. Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab
Who the hell name their child "Kasab"? Does anyone even know what Kasab means?
India's stupid planner randomly picked a name and went with a story. you never know they might pick Yazid as the next attacker name.

It’s funny how Google works. If you google Pak f-16 shot down you get news articles after news article, mostly Indians” on that. But if google Indian su-30 shot down, you get zero results on that, you do get news stories about su-30 shooting down a Pak drone three years ago.

Also on YouTube scrolling down I keep getting these “random” suggestion of Pak f-16 vs Indian Mig-21. When you click on those videos, there was this one by Nomad something, where he claims that Indian MiG-21 shot down a Pak -16 (presenting no proof of course) and got shot down also in the process.

Now I know the Silicon Valley (mostly Indians) are behind the algorithm of filtering the content of what gets blocked and what gets let out. They’re on full on damage control.

Start writing articles about Indian SU30 shot down and then you will start seeing it in searches, but we Pakistanis dont have time to waste. It doesn't matter who knows what shotdown as long as Indian show what happened on that fateful day of Feb 27th and they know it very well.

I am thinking why IAF can instead claim they shot down an JF-17. Why keep insisting F-16 when they can be accounted for by US. While it will be difficult to track JF-17 number and they can spin the story whatever they want.

Dont worry JF-17 is next in line for these pathological liar news.

Shezad ud din? No miya'n shezad ud din, nay! Chacha miya'n shezad ud din!!!

As a Pakistani Muslim, I never came across such a crude Islamic name. Indian media is shameless and warmongerer by default

Shehzad ud din :rofl:
@Tps43 @Great Janjua

The Fact they have no sense in picking up a random name
Shahzad is Persian name , ud-din is mostly interlaced with arabic names
Miraj-ud-din would have made much sense

Indians just simply cannot hide the humiliation caused by Pakistani Air force .They are coming up with fake images to justify their false claims .

Back
Top Bottom