What's new

India builds cheapest nuclear reactors in the world: Govt

Reactors from India?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is indian parliament a circus or something . They always give the world a good laugh.:lol:

Unbelievable. These clowns are actually comparing their reactors with 3rd gen Koreans ones.:cheesy: Hight of delusions. Is this the effect of bollywood?:lol:
OYe kakay zindagi main kabhi "nuclear " spell bhi kiya hai tune.

good news

we should use this reactors in upcoming medium size nuclear power plants being built by GOI

this will save lot foreign currency and after seeing performance of these reactors, some nations may buy these reactors,

Obviously all UN member states will be out of that list of your "some nations". SO you are referring to the newly independent states that will be carved out of India, right? Even then you will have to compete with china/korea/japan for that. :)

Reactors from India?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is indian parliament a circus or something . They always give the world a good laugh.:lol:

Unbelievable. These clowns are actually comparing their reactors with 3rd gen Koreans ones.:cheesy: Hight of delusions. Is this the effect of bollywood?:lol:
India is a leader in thorium based research.According to Siegfried Hecker, a former director (1986–1997) of the Los Alamos National Laboratory in the U.S., "India has the most technically ambitious and innovative nuclear energy program in the world. The extent and functionality of its nuclear experimental facilities are matched only by those in Russia and are far ahead of what is left in the US."
Now please stop embarrassing yourself. Already I witnessed a pathetic assassination of history by you in another thread and can not tolerate anymore.:D

aapko kya problem hai usne kiya hai k nahi :D
just to know the caliber so that will discuss accordingly.But the way he uses Bollywood in hi every post i think i was worn in some bollywood movie story and living in that script and will die too in that script.Seems like his life is written by bollywood scriptwriter not by Allah (swt)..............:D

What I never understood that why these Bangladeshis try to belittle India, like they have something better than us. Chinese and American members are the only one who can take a shot on us. Rest are just showing frustration. :rofl:

just to know the caliber so that will discuss accordingly.But the way he uses Bollywood in hi every post i think i was worn in some bollywood movie story and living in that script and will die too in that script.Seems like his life is written by bollywood scriptwriter not by Allah (swt)..............:D

i think he is young

but he is a hard pak supporter :D

u should b happy

What I never understood that why these Bangladeshis try to belittle India, like they have something better than us. Chinese and American members are the only one who can take a shot on us. Rest are just showing frustration. :rofl:
Not even americans cant take shot on us. only thing you must know their dukhati rag and press it at right time....:D

i think he is young

but he is a hard pak supporter :D

u should b happy
Razkara hai ya leftover bihari?And why i should be happy or unhappy if he supports indi,pak usa,etc etc his choice.

Not even americans cant take shot on us. only thing you must know their dukhati rag and press it at right time....:D

Razkara hai ya leftover bihari?
I meant in general...now lets come to topic, these people have the habit of derailing any thread of India's achievements.

Razkara hai ya leftover bihari?And why i should be happy or unhappy if he supports indi,pak usa,etc etc his choice.

u r neither a muslim nor pakistani

why r u using false flag i wonder

I meant in general...now lets come to topic, these people have the habit of derailing any thread of India's achievements.
Fast breeder thorium reactor is not a new thing for india.India went FBF way coz it has unlimited supply of thorium .since mid 1970s onwards india is experimenting with thorium reactors. i would say its a leader in FBF.

u r neither a muslim nor pakistani

why r u using false flag i wonder
my wish..............if you have problem contact mods please

Fast breeder thorium reactor is not a new thing for india.India went FBF way coz it has unlimited supply of thorium .since mid 1970s onwards india is experimenting with thorium reactors. i would say its a leader in FBF.

my wish..............if you have problem contact mods please

agar aapko koi problem nahi toh mujhe kya problem ho sakta hai sardarni g :D

india already has a treacherous safety record on nuclear safety, and now it goes cheap to buliding more reactors. :hitwall:

Please do share. By international standards India has one of the best nuclear power generation safety records of any nation. Indian nuke plants are by and far the safest on the planet with 3-4 redundant safety features that are both active and passive. No other nation has such stringent safety standards for new-build safety plants-FACT.

Back
Top Bottom