What's new

India building US$ 20 billion; 10,000 MW biggest Dam in South Asia

Yes. :rofl:

You can go to the international courts and get as many orders as you want.

If we want to dam a river that originates in our land, we will do it.

China has NO water sharing treaties with any country.

You can try your best.....

Chinese are good in giving Warning and ultimatum....I still remember SC sea warnings :rofl:

even if u don't have any treaty that does not mean u do whatever u want whenever more than one countries r involved in the course of a river then there is always lower riparian-upper riparian rights
otherwise why do u think india wants to complete the project before china (if china already has power to do whatever it wants)

n don't worry about india much we don't have water issues in northeast due to heavy rainfalls in that region the main problem with china's diversion is going to happen to BD:chilli:

You haven't even started building it yet? You only have a pre-feasibility report?

Do you know how long it takes to build something like that?

who the heck r u asking these questions...if u r so much interested then go and do your own research....and come back with your findings and sources.....

it doesn't goes like that buddy
even if the river originates in ur land but there r two lower riparian india n bangladesh so u just can't do what u feel like ever heard of international courts???
secondly, for ur kind info the river brahmaputra receives a major chunk of its water through rainfall that happen in india
so better get ur facts right before u open ur mouth next time:sniper:

he is a big hole in chinese system...he/she/it wont understand all these..and he does not even deserve any kind of sensible response as he will never acknowledge it......so just kick his arse when u come across his post!!

I hope India gets job and money for millions of poors in her country... Maybe by 2050 when India builds 1,000,000 dams poor will be eradicated, and India wil be a desert land :)

I hope India gets job and money for millions of poors in her country... Maybe by 2050 when India builds 1,000,000 dams poor will be eradicated, and India wil be a desert land :)

Old rants from a citizen of equally poor country and flame bait.

Then, get one soon... We will help you with that.
Your poor friend bangladesh is dependent on that river, just think about them.. Don't always accuse India for everything..

india shoudl start this dam soon, i guess.

I don't think that construction will start soon because Environmentalist will going to oppose, people who use to live there also will oppose and those people also going to oppose who will suffer from decreasing water Level. It takes lot of time to clear this mess. Just like assamese opposing construction of dam in Lower Subansiri.

I dont know about India but if India built that many dams...Pakistan would be desert for sure :D

Actually, what we are doing will help bangladesh a whole lot more. Weren't you Chinese trolls whining about "Indian hegemony over Bangladesh" ?

I don't think that construction will start soon because Environmentalist will going to oppose, people who use to live there also will oppose and those people also going to oppose who will suffer from decreasing water Level. It takes lot of time to clear this mess. Just like assamese opposing construction of dam in Lower Subansiri.

True, even before the first stone for this dam is laid , environmentalists will be there to stop it.

Back
Top Bottom