What's new

India building cern of its own, sail to provide 50000tonnes of steel.

Good points mate...you brought the topic back on track...:tup:

Why not? The South is a beast. The SOuthern ppl are well regarded the world all over. ITS A FACT
Original Post By trinity

then why many of them migrate to maharashtra :coffee:

well I don't agree with both of you, nothing sort we southerners are beast or have extra attachment in our brain, we are no different from my fellow Indians...may be south is doing good because of importance given to education and smaller families (easy to manage), also it's not that every one today migrate to Maharashtra, I have seen people from other parts of India (even Maharashtrians) work in my small home town coimbatore , so wherever opportunity is available people will go and work there, be it Mumbai or Mangalore...

By the way for the CERN project the place selected is very suitable to many natural reasons...

well I don't agree with both of you, nothing sort we southerners are beast or have extra attachment in our brain, we are no different from my fellow Indians...may be south is doing good because of importance given to education and smaller families (easy to manage), also it's not that every one today migrate to Maharashtra, I have seen people from other parts of India (even Maharashtrians) work in my home small home town coimbatore , so where ever opportunity is available people will go and work there, be it Mumbai or Mangalore...

By the way for the CERN project the place selected is very suitable to many natural reasons...

are i was just joking around with him :)

Based on my personal experience, Only for Top guys at engg. colleges.. there is a very small % of north people who are interested into research kind of work simply because money is priority for them, many do PHD etc just to get a Govt jobs not because of interest or talent and really do not add value to such high reputed organizations. Talented north guys go for Big paycheck MNC jobs and very very less numbers want to go into research work.. In south also it is more or less same, but quite a good numbers do choose to go for DRDO, ISRO etc.. Many of us may want to serve for these org, but waha jakar ghanta hilanynge kya :P , Its all about the real top talented guys.. I'm pretty sure that if you were to count the high post jobs in MNCs, north Indian will take the score because it is where their interests are. Do you know that every distt. in north has Govt. agriculture labs, employing Lacs of people?? How many innovation or good work have you heard from them? Simply because they are more interested in money...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom