What's new

India Blocks Anti Sri Lanka Propaganda

Probably some Pakistanies don't know about Tamilians or Indians. They think Since some Indian tamilians support the tamils in srilanka due to some differences or due to some tamil speaking people in some poor state in lanka that dosent mean they are not patriotic to India. They are equally patriotic to the nation and also wish any Tamil speaking people in any part of the world to also be in good state and live in peace.
Let me introduce to "The Madras Regiment"
The Madras Regiment is the oldest regiment in the Indian army formed in the 1750s. The regiment has been through many campaigns with both the British Indian Army and the Indian Army.
The Madras Regiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
File:Indian_Army-Madras_regiment.jpeg

Probably from this some of the Pakistanies could clear their doubt.

LTTE is an organisation of Sri lankan tamilsnot indian tamils yaar . Itni basic baat inko ab tak nahin samajh aayi . no point explaining anything to them . There is no separatist movement in Indian tamil nadu .

Not only in SL .We support Malaysian Tamils also where they treating as secondary citizens.

Here we go again. Malaysians be careful.....! Next Canada?
There are various ethnics live in Malaysia and Sri Lanka. Why only Tamils are screaming saying they are second class citizens? Some are trying to label themselves as "buggers".

I will trust an official statement from the Indian Home Ministry over anonymous fanbois on a Pakistani forum.

That statement is crystal clear about LTTE's agenda for a pan-Tamil homeland separate from India -- there is no interpretational ambiguity about Rajiv Gandhi or anything else.

what Sri lankan tamils want does not matter . There is hardly any support for a separate Tamil homeland in Indian tamil nadu . that is what matters . you can continue believing whatever helps you sleep better . don't let reality come between you and your sleep .

The statement by the Indian Home Ministry is written in very simple English. Please feel free to read it until it sinks in. It specifically talks about India's territorial integrity. Now it may be true that LTTE support has died down amongst Indian Tamils, but clearly the Indian government doesn't want to chance it by letting this guy roam around India.

banglarmanush raised an important question. If all us Indians are fighting each other and we're in a state of "Civil War" :-)D) then who exactly are the Indians? I think you haters need to decide who you hate first and then you can come to us and argue. :P

I just laugh at this thread, its amazing how a country in much worst state can try to laugh at another nation.

The statement by the Indian Home Ministry is written in very simple English. Please feel free to read it until it sinks in. It specifically talks about India's territorial integrity. Now it may be true that LTTE support has died down amongst Indian Tamils, but clearly the Indian government doesn't want to chance it by letting this guy roam around India.

Developereo: You will turn old and feeble but your dream of seeing India disintegrate will not become reality. There are millions muslims in Pakistan like you having the same dream.

But there is saying in Punjabi that ''kawan de kahe tagey ne marde'' Oxes don't die on Crow's wish (so that crow may eat them).

So dream on.

Developereo: You will turn old and feeble but your dream of seeing India disintegrate will not become reality. There are millions muslims in Pakistan like you having the same dream.

But there is saying in Punjabi that ''kawan de kahe tagey ne marde'' Oxes don't die on Crow's wish (so that crow may eat them).

So dream on.

Spare me the hyperbole. I am not interested in India's internal matters -- whether rock solid or breaking up.

The point to be proved was that India refused visa to the LTTE leader for their own benefit, not Sri Lanka's.

Shhh. Now why do you have to being reality into this?

India created and nurtured LTTE for a long time to cause trouble in Sri Lanka. They only turned against these terrorists when they started creating unrest amongst Indian Tamils.

Any Sri Lankans who think India is doing all this for Sri Lanka's benefit are ignoring history.

Careful with what you talk. The dajjal Jews are coming to get you..:rofl. Be afraid... be very afraid.

Kashmiris are fighting india

Assam is fighting india

The northeast is fighting india

Orissa, andhra, jharkhand are fighting india

Now you claim tamils are fighting india

If all these states are fighting india ,Then Wtf is india??

The country that took 93,000 of your people, and told you what it means when you mess with us.

You guys can always ignore the trolls and go back to topic which was about SL.

Back
Top Bottom