What's new

India blames Pakistan for Afghanistan suicide attack.

yawn another useless propaganda from the Indians, All you can do is bark, Just like the fake Mumbai attacks and fake parliament attacks, by the way this is not bharat rat shak forum where you can spew your venom, problem with people like you is that you have this stupid perception that's in your brains.

comprehend the side effects of that coward attacks are still haunting your nation in international arena. Suicidal mentality of Pakistan without any foresight. I applaude you for killing 180 civilians in open, truly a very brave endeveur given the holy being played with Pakistanis blood on daily basis. visit Pakistani war thread and taliban playing gulli danda with your religion and sentiments.

lolxxx..... ISI is a little busy these days..let them be free from afghanistan once ...and then you will se how saanp b nai mare ga aur lathi b nai toote gi:pakistan::police::sniper:;)

Kemcho gujratiya,

been hearing that blabber for more than a decade already. American are leaving a mess in Afghanistan that Pakistan will be forever left crippled on it's western borders. Laughable state of affairs being mishandled by pakistanis themselves.

Update: It is now believed that the attackers were from the Feday-e-Mahaz which is a splinter group of the Taliban and most of it 's fighters are Pakistanis.
It also has a number of Arab fighters.

They once tried to kill Aga Jan Motasim a member of Taliban's Quetta shura.

Feday-e-Mahaz ? So this is another new one ?

Sounds like the name of a Mughlai food restaurant.

comprehend the side effects of that coward attacks are still haunting your nation in international arena. Suicidal mentality of Pakistan without any foresight. I applaude you for killing 180 civilians in open, truly a very brave endeveur given the holy being played with Pakistanis blood on daily basis. visit Pakistani war thread and taliban playing gulli danda with your religion and sentiments.

Like I said in my previous post its the perception from you Indians that you carry against Pakistani's, now coming back to the topic, the problem with Indians, any attack carried out against Indian interests is automatically blamed on Pakistan without any shred of evidence, than the opposite happens against Pakistan's interests oh its the taliban, because the Indians are angels and they shouldnt be blamed just like the fake Mumbai drama.

Ah the lady start crying once again, Isi please do it gently ;)

Instead of this blame game like children

we should directly go into war if someone stand responsible

Just pressure tactics to milk more transit aid and excise duty exemption, out of Nawaz Sharif.

Whats new, they also blame Pakistanis for their population explosion :)

Back
Top Bottom