What's new

India behind terrorist attacks - Pak Foreign Minister

A state does not admit its own involvement in terrorism unless it's in their interests to do so (which normally it never is). Only instances I can remember is US accepting their involvement in funding Afghan mujhaideen about a year ago, but even there it was in its interests to do that.

My point exactly.

Now I am wondering when will GoP present the proof for indian involvement.

GoP cant......why?.....because they simply dont have any proof mate. If they ever get a proof that have slightest connection to India, I bet GoP will be all over UN claiming India is behind it. Its a conspiracy theory as of now, admit it. Besides, its allways fun to drag India into Pakistan's internal matters. Btw, ignoring and pointing finger at wrong person could only make the situation worse.

IMO, innocent lives are perishing and GoP is staring at India as culprit, just like ole days.:disagree:

PS: If u are to wait for GoP presenting proof for Indian involvement........good luck waiting!:rolleyes:

1) I have heard this number of times from you that you have insider information from ISI.
I also have insider information from ISI, they told me they are lying. (Basically neither you nor me can prove that).

Nope, differences here. It's clear you're using sarcasm to counter my point, and thus the argument is rendered useless. What you're trying to do is to compare a plausible story with an impossible one so as to make the plausible one look impossible And I am not the only one saying this. Several - not me, not a few, but several - people have said this. These sorts of arguments have been tried before, they never work.

2) As per rules of discussion in a forum, you have to prove your point, merely saying that I am convinced is running from argument. (Indirectly conceding defeat)

I am not trying to convince you of anything. I said it clearly that as far as I am concerned. You can really believe what you want to believe. I have told you this about a billion times I believe.

GoP cant......why?.....because they simply dont have any proof mate. If they ever get a proof that have slightest connection to India, I bet GoP will bw all over UN claiming India is behind it. Its a conspiracy theory as of now, admit it. Besides, its allways fun to drag India into Pakistan's internal matters. Btw, ignoring and pointing finger at wrong person could only make the situation worse.

IMO, innocent lives are perishing and GoP is staring at India as culprit, just like ole days.:disagree:

And again, stop acting like you know exactly what's going on, and making everything black and white. These age old counter arguments are very naive and have been dealt with again, and again, and again. I won't bother wasting my time on this one because I have answered these types of arguments several hundred times by now probably.

Nope, differences here. It's clear you're using sarcasm to counter my point, and thus the argument is rendered useless. What you're trying to do is to compare a plausible story with an impossible one so as to make the plausible one look impossible And I am not the only one saying this. Several - not me, not a few, but several - people have said this. These sorts of arguments have been tried before, they never work.

I am not trying to convince you of anything. I said it clearly that as far as I am concerned. You can really believe what you want to believe. I have told you this about a billion times I believe.

Heard everything is possible?
If you are only concerned about yourself why bother posting.

India's RAW behind suspected suicide attack in Lahore

Islamabad: A Pakistani provincial minister on Monday alleged that India's RAW was involved in the suspected suicide car bomb attack in Lahore, even as federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik claimed "signatures of India" were there in weapons seized from militants in the tribal areas.

Punjab Province Law Minister Rana Sanaullah alleged that India's Research and Analysis Wing intelligence agency was involved in today's suspected suicide car bomb attack on a special investigation unit that killed 12 people.

"Besides other neighbouring countries, India's RAW agency is also involved. Israel and other countries could also be involved," he told reporters in Lahore.

At the same time, Sanaullah claimed militants against whom Pakistani security forces were conducting operations in the Waziristan tribal region were behind the terrorist attacks.

He claimed these militants were being backed by "foreign hands".

Speaking to reporters here, Interior Minister Rehman Malik identified India as the "foreign hand" behind several attacks in Pakistan.

Asked by reporters to identify the "foreign hand" behind the attacks, Malik said: "I have identified it several times. All the weapons are coming from Afghanistan. The signatures of India are very much there in weapons seized in (Pakistan's) tribal areas."

Malik said Pakistan would present "evidence" of India's alleged involvement in the attacks whenever talks are held between the two sides.

"We have compiled the reports and evidence and whenever India sits for talks, we will raise this issue. We have also raised it several times and will continue raising it.

"That's why we say India should come to the negotiating table and both sides can present their reservations and proof," he added.

Sanaullah was in news recently for meeting and travelling with leaders of the banned Sipah-e-Sahaba terror group while campaigning for by-polls in Jhang district of Punjab.

India`s RAW behind suspected suicide attack in Lahore

And again, stop acting like you know exactly what's going on

do you? I thought u do know everything when u claimed about Indian involvement.........dont even GoP have proof of what they are saying, can u deny?:tdown:

Heard everything is possible?

Not when it's obvious you're using sarcasm as your form of argument to make the plausible sound impossible.

If you are only concerned about yourself why bother posting.

Because I want to make clear as to why I believe india is involved. If you believe something different, go right ahead.

do you? I thought u do know everything when u claimed about Indian involvement.........

In my case, yes, because of what I know from within the army and ISI. But more importantly, I am not telling you that this is how it is (in other words forcing my opinion down your throat), I am telling you why I believe this to be this way. In your case, you're using circumstancial arguments to infer what you know. So like since Pakistan is not going to UN, they must be lying. Those sorts of arguments are circumstancial and more important by no means disprove indian involvement. They have been dealt with several times. I am not even sure if you know what circumstancial arguments mean by your tone but if you don't you can look that one up.

dont even GoP have proof of what they are saying, can u deny?:tdown:

This has been dealt with. They do have proof, and several ISI and army insiders have made this clear. Not just one but several ISI insiders.

^^ Well well well, here we go again with the arguments that are as old as accusations against india itself and have been dealt with an infinite number of times.

What i dont get is that why pakistan has never even attempted to provide the proofs. You can go ahead and call Indian dossiers literature and what not, but atleast we gave it our best shot. Shared what we had with Pakistan and rest of the world. Got some results, though not to the extent we wanted. Howver there is a visible attempt to back our accusations with some data. I dont see Pakistan even trying to do that.. Its always idiotic statements for press consumption by folks like Quereshi and Rehman malik and some times also Gillani.. If they are not hesistent of making such statments in public, then the arguement of USA influence is anyway proven bigus..

Very smart logic you got there. These are politicians, not some saints. They are only interested in their own things - that's the history of Pakistani politics. It's not something you can twist or spin by trying smartass sarcastic arguments.

Here's the thing. I would question if they really had any evidence since they never do anything substancial about it. However, I KNOW that they (GoP, army, ISI) have evidence based on several army and ISI insiders saying the same thing. So whether or not they have evidence, or whether or not india is involved, is out of question as far as I am concerned. It's only what's being done about their involvement which is up for questioning. You can look at this whatever you want and believe whatever you want, as far as I am concerned there's absolutely no doubt India is involved here.

So then the question is that if Army and ISI has evidence then are they also being bribed by US to stay mum. Because in Pakistan, Army operates outside the influence of the political establishment. So whats stopping them from sharing this so called proof.??

I don't know why India can't accept the fact Pakistan different from them in every way possible. If India accepts these facts then they would not need to resort to these cowardly attacks within Pakistan.

No issues with your 1st statement. Believe you me, most Indians I know dont want anything at all to do with Pakistan. Pakistan figures in their talks only when there is a terror strike in India. Open Indian newspapers and you will find the friday incident relegated to a bottom corner on the 1st page.

Your second statement anyway has been discussed to death on this thread so no point responding..

In my case, yes, because of what I know from within the army and ISI.......:blah:

They do have proof, and several ISI and army insiders have made this clear. Not just one but several ISI insiders.

Let me ask you and your sources one single question..............why are u afraid to publish the proof then?? as simple as that. U simply can not say India is behind the attack, and me and my buddies know it. Dont u think that sounds like rubbish?? Since army and ISI told you, why dont u share with us? or are you afraid of something? I just dont get you mate.

Publish the proof; let the people of Pakistan and international community know that India is behind all this evil. then its a word taken.:rolleyes:

What i dont get is that why pakistan has never even attempted to provide the proofs. You can go ahead and call Indian dossiers literature and what not, but atleast we gave it our best shot. Shared what we had with Pakistan and rest of the world. Got some results, though not to the extent we wanted. Howver there is a visible attempt to back our accusations with some data. I dont see Pakistan even trying to do that.. Its always idiotic statements for press consumption by folks like Quereshi and Rehman malik and some times also Gillani.. If they are not hesistent of making such statments in public, then the arguement of USA influence is anyway proven bigus..

As far as indian success goes, it is due to the western interests which match with indian interests at this point in time.

As far as Pakistan doing nothing about this, I will give my own opinion. I know that they have the proof for indian involvement (you can deny this or accept it, it doesn't bother me, I am just saying what I personally know and believe). The problem is somewhere at the top level within GoP. I belive it might be US pressuring GoP from doing anything about it because of US interests, or current politicians being American puppet and getting their salary from DC, I dont know.

As far as making these statements in public go, I have rarely seen this from top level, and those statements that are there come from Pakistani journalist questions, not a formal press conference, and then those journalists talk about it and it becomes a big story. Whatever the case might be, I am really pissed off at the way GoP is dealing with this.

Back
Top Bottom