What's new

India behind Quetta blasts and terrorism in Pakistan: Iranian Analysts

@Albatross Navid Ahmad is not an Iranian analyst. He is a Pakistani based out of Islamabad. Just because an Iranian channel interviewed him does not make this an opinion of Iran or Iranian analysts! Why are you Pakistanis so desperate !!
Forget it guys - The only reason you all think India is involved is because you know Pakistan has been using jihadi terrorism as a state sponsored method and when these jihadis turn around and bite your own extremities, you assume it must be India doing it! pathetic and foolish

Opration Gibraltor to 1948 attack on Kashmir using lashkara and army ,send commandos in 1965under operation gibraltor , preemptive attack on Indian air bases in 1971 , sending troops in KArgil .....aint all these aggressions ??
Our country does not hate Hindus, we just don't like aggression against us.

Guess what? Your belief/opinion is wrong, India won't ever get payback because the militants that do these things hate India more than they hate us.

No doubts the likes of you actually certify that whole breed of Indians are nothing more but born terrorists who thinks its ok to conduct bomb blasts on soft civilians targets and kill civilians of adversary in huge numbers. You lot a despicable creatures and warrent nothing less then utter disdane. There are many Pakistanis who will never wish our intellegence agencies to blow Bombay, Delhi or any other Indian city in retaliation but the way your ugly faces are coming forth, that restriant even after losing 60000 lives in this terrorism campiagn by India and her allies, will evaporate sooner or later.

well , you are right pakistan is paak saaf and had nothing to do with mumbai or delhi blast or say pathankot . But my friend you forgot to mention that whole world (leave India aside for a while) treats pakistan as a terrorist nation where terrorists breed such as Osama , ( kuch yaad aaya , a mass murderer ) and this the the ugly face of pakistan.

better ask talibans (if you have some contact) , they will let you know how suicide bombers are being made and operated inside pakistan

india had already done enough. by the way when did pakistan bombed mumbay. if u are referring to 2009 false flag operation by indians then can you tell me how can 10 terrorists fight your great commandos for many days. its the fact you allowed them do that just to kill many tourists to pressurize pakistan.

well its India not pakistan where bombs and drones are common to take out hostile targets. considering the human casualties such operations are not easy to carry out .

well , you are right pakistan is paak saaf and had nothing to do with mumbai or delhi blast or say pathankot . But my friend you forgot to mention that whole world (leave India aside for a while) treats pakistan as a terrorist nation where terrorists breed such as Osama , ( kuch yaad aaya , a mass murderer ) and this the the ugly face of pakistan.

better ask talibans (if you have some contact) , they will let you know how suicide bombers are being made and operated inside pakistan

well its India not pakistan where bombs and drones are common to take out hostile targets. considering the human casualties such operations are not easy to carry out .
yes india kill the hostile targets with stones and pakistani flags slowly with pellet guns.

pakistan army don't do suicide attacks. they are indian proxies doing it.

it's well known to the whole world what pak army did or does (if you know or dig it ). what we are doing is visible and international community has nothing to say about it . no such protest or complaints lodged from a single country. you might act like crazy but nothing works at the end so cheers!!

it's well known to the whole world what pak army did or does (if you know or dig it ). what we are doing is visible and international community has nothing to say about it . no such protest or complaints lodged from a single country. you might act like crazy but nothing works at the end so cheers!!

i know you never liked your papa USSR defeated with such humiliation but its time you focus on your new papa US. they are on the verge of economic collapse too.

i know you never liked your papa USSR defeated with such humiliation but its time you focus on your new papa US. they are on the verge of economic collapse too.

why sudden shift from the topic to USSR or US? nothing more to say on my post or specehless?

well our foreign reserve is on rise and mind you we are paying the loan to IMF or WB on time.. are you? we are not dependent on US but on our CASH bole to rupiyaa.

Good to know,, thanks for advice

what I meant to say "your" democracy.

Pointing fingers is easy, anyone can point fingers (or any other body part for that matter) to anyone!!I said, do they really have any evidence to support their claims??I mean, it ain't the first time they are doing it, is it now, and so far have consistently failed to produce any evidence what-so-ever.

Thing is they are not "anyone", they are people of authority. Better believe them , they have already brought forth the Indian monkey Kulbashan just recently caught with pants down.

Opration Gibraltor to 1948 attack on Kashmir using lashkara and army ,send commandos in 1965under operation gibraltor , preemptive attack on Indian air bases in 1971 , sending troops in KArgil .....aint all these aggressions ??

Operation Gibraltar was to help Kashmiri's break from Indian rule,preemptive attack in 1971 was as you said a preemptive attack, sending troops in Kargil was done by a rogue general and nobody in Pakistan supported the attack.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom