What's new

India beautiful

Yep we know that Indian Occupied Kashmir is beautiful.

Why not put pictures of places in India's Punjab or Assam or Bombay.
oh so u wanna c those places means assam bombay and punjab ..then dear come and visit those place ..yr most welcome...and plss don worry nobody will harm u ..in india hindu and mulsim can go everywhere ..even u can visit hindu's temple also and can understand wat is our customs ok ...but pls don come with bombs and ak47....yeah plss keep them with yr grt ,kind hearted taliban...

silent dont make such comments, A normal college goign or office going country man in pakistan is just like an indian, diffrence is politicians and governing body who milk hate and make their issues out of it.
More over such statement will only inflame hate on such public forum.I hope u understand and be reasonable from hereafter.

oh so u wanna c those places means assam bombay and punjab ..then dear come and visit those place ..yr most welcome...and plss don worry nobody will harm u ..in india hindu and mulsim can go everywhere ..even u can visit hindu's temple also and can understand wat is our customs ok ...but pls don come with bombs and ak47....yeah plss keep them with yr grt ,kind hearted taliban...

You were going very well till you made those last two statements. :crazy:

Beautiful Lakshadweep islands.

02e523bd77ea9eb9276b61be69c3e8cb.jpg

Agatti Airport,Lakshadweep, India
15ad6c3648c101051e6e4decdd80d450.jpg

a9c5e4d0b4355dbcce0e6f3804a93e4c.jpg

I want to jump right in!!

YeaH, yeah, pretty Island, ooty, yes, very nice , Oye! WHere the women at? Hainji!

I was not aware that there is a thead about positive side of India. Sorry of creating another thread. Now have a look at some pics of rising India.
Pics of Modern India

Hope U will like it. Thanks

Puri Sea Beach Orissa

Sun Temple Konark

Chilika Lake Orissa
27f861eb9fbe87a698e628c1bccd207b.jpg

Asia's Biggest Salt Water Lake Chilika

This train which runs in the desert of Rajasthan is Called Palace on Wheels

Inside Palace on Wheels

b45a18c24a347324094eef7d543f2964.jpg

4dc107fd6cbe41e8305291d5078f004a.jpg

Back