What's new

India-Bangladesh to start CEPA negotiations, Indian exports to touch $32 billion

Indian vehicle manufacturers enjoy logistical superiority over Chinese in Bangladesh. Chinese are just started to enter here. Im seeing lots of haval suvs in my hometown these days.

Last edited:
Indian vehicle manufacturers enjoy logistical superiority over Chinese. Chinese are just started to enter here. Im seeing lots of haval suvs in my hometown these days.

China will produce higher quality stuff.

India will focus on the value market.

German and France of Asian auto industry

But gradually cost benefit of Chinese high grade products are marginalized out due to rising cost of labor in China.
I never said high grade, I said better price to performance and technology ratio. There is difference...
Countries including India are trying to take pie on it.
May the force be with you...
We are one of the largest petroleum product manufacturer in World. We sell byproducts even to Saudi Arabia, China. Cost is another major factor that you have to rely on us.
I know. I don't have any problem. But like food security we also must think about energy security too. India isn't a reliable partner...
You have quite a good number of steel plants, but you have limited capability of manufacturing specialty steel.
Check again sir. If you give us formula, we can manufacture. We have the manufacturing capacity...

I may have been born and raised in this country with its privileges. How ever I was never really cared about and being a hated minority by both 'higher caste' Asians and the main demographic, obviously I had to bear struggles.

This meant being purposefully made so I don't progress with various key skills, at times instead of being educated at young age I was abused. The level of mental/psychological and various other things you don't wanna know.

Had white Karen mums, talking and whispering that were part of the pta 'how they are stealing our jobs'. Looking at me scornfully.

Her fat round chubby son, would get hate full over a certain family member having a mere paper round Jon whilst doing his schooling.

People like you think it's a flex,,, look at my English it's so perfect. Buddy there people that came here with nothing and their English, written English is sh*t and they are millionaire/billionaires.

You also think it's flex, by branding syhleti as light skin or dark skin.... there is something profoundly wrong with you.

Thats a real flex.. wanna be aristocrats like you doing spending around 60k in loans to get a masters in English. Only to be unemployed or work for peanuts.

Don't worry about him bullying you for your English proficiency. This isn't a language forum. He uses it to silence others with different point of view. He can't hold a coherent discussion even with his grammatically correct English. There is indeed something profoundly wrong with him.

Watch now as he blabbers in a response to your post, type a bunch of meaningless gibberish, use a bunch of emojis like a teenaged girl and then tag others to back him up.

I will go and get some popcorn.

Indonesia GDP growth is at 4-5% a year average while countries like China were at 8%+ at similar stage of development.

Democratic governments look at getting re-elected first.

Nope, it is rather 5-6.5 % since 1999, only during global crisis we grow less than 5 % like in 2008 (around 4.5 %), and during Covid period (which are relatively better than many countries).

Indonesia is playing safe, as we had financial crisis in 1997-2000, we set our budget deficit must below 3 % of GDP since early 2000 (compared with India, Malaysia, and others with average at 6 % of GDP for last 2 decades).

China GDP growth cannot be compared, they are 1.2 billion people, already top 5 GDP since even 1980, so when they open up, many FDI comes, and around half of the growth is contributed by property market that currently become their biggest problem. China is also competing with Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan with literally their enemies, so they dont afford to make huge flaw like allowing corruption within the system

Nope, it is rather 5-6.5 % since 1999, only during global crisis we grow less than 5 % like in 2008 (around 4.5 %), and during Covid period (which are relatively better than many countries).

Indonesia is playing safe, as we had financial crisis in 1997-2000, we set our budget deficit must below 3 % of GDP since early 2000 (compared with India, Malaysia, and others with average at 6 % of GDP for last 2 decades).

China GDP growth cannot be compared, they are 1.2 billion people, already top 5 GDP since even 1980, so when they open up, many FDI comes, and around half of the growth is contributed by property market that currently become their biggest problem. China is also competing with Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan with literally their enemies, so they dont afford to make huge flaw like allowing corruption within the system

We will have to agree to disagree here.

The experts all think that BD economy will be the fastest large growing developing economy till 2037 and this year it's growth may actually be over 7% due to both export boom and domestic tourism boom due to healthy bank balances.

I love the transition of Pune airport.

Used by IAF for their daily drills. Which I have enjoyed many times whilst digging into Marati sweets 🤣🤣😂😂

Bangalore is a brilliant airport. Delhi is still a dump despite the makeover!!!

Mumbai is now better than Heathrow.

Kolkata far too big for its needs!

Chennai is a mish mash..,

🤩🤩🤣🤣🤣

We will have to agree to disagree here.

The experts all think that BD economy will be the fastest large growing developing economy till 2037 and this year it's growth may actually be over 7% due to both export boom and domestic tourism boom due to healthy bank balances.

@Indos is a great guy.

Indonesia, best hope for Muslims!
Followed by Bangladesh and Turkey.

Don't worry about him bullying you for your English proficiency. This isn't a language forum. He uses it to silence others with different point of view. He can't hold a coherent discussion even with his grammatically correct English. There is indeed something profoundly wrong with him.

Watch now as he blabbers in a response to your post, type a bunch of meaningless gibberish, use a bunch of emojis like a teenaged girl and then tag others to back him up.

I will go and get some popcorn.

Oh, I stand corrected, not they are taking our jobs.

It's was little runts like me that have not fully grown, will be a danger to Karen's perfect white opun-fuher childern

Oh, I stand corrected, not they are taking our jobs.

It's was little runts like me that have not fully grown, will be a danger to Karen's perfect white opun-fuher childern

Don't take offence but do you not think that your English skills have been holding you back all these years in the UK?

In any professional environment in any country of the world, perfect verbal and written communication is expected.

@Indos is a great guy.

Indonesia, best hope for Muslims!
Followed by Bangladesh and Turkey.

I think he is trying to hope for the best as Indonesia does not have a strong authoritarian leader like Hasina.

Indonesia is doing ok but could have been growing 1-2% points higher per annum average without democracy interfering in the development of the country.

BD per capita PPP has gone from 42% of Indonesia's in 2000 to 57% now and predicted to equalise in the late 2030s with medium term 15 year forecasts published.

Don't take offence but do you not think that your English skills have been holding you back all these years in the UK?

In any professional environment in any country of the world, perfect verbal and written communication is expected.

He would not pass the first round with the junior HR recruiter!!!

Forget about the aptitude tests!

Her father was the great orator who rallied BD to independence and she is the great administrator who laid the foundations of a developed BD.

Truly a family that will go down in BD history as one of the greats.
The great orator did not declare independence in his 7 March speech. But, you are claiming otherwise by defying history.

Please correct your history.

The great orator did not declare independence in his 7 March speech. But, you are claiming otherwise by defying history.

Please correct your history.

Oh! Yes! He did!

“Ebarer shangram muktir shangram. Ebarer shangram shadinoter shangram”

“Onek rokto diyechi! Aro debo!”

Pretty clear cut to me!!!

BD is industralising as its IT, Pharma and Home Electronics industries are growing much faster than garments.
What kind of false industrialization you are talking about here? How about manufacturing plants to produce railway coaches, goods trains, rly lines, signaling equipment, steam locomotives, and so on?

You should build these 1IR industries before talking about IT. Why do you have to import every item I said and here you are shouting about a great development for BD?

Back
Top Bottom