What's new

India-Bangladesh to start CEPA negotiations, Indian exports to touch $32 billion

I may have been born and raised in this country with its privileges. How ever I was never really cared about and being a hated minority by both 'higher caste' Asians and the main demographic, obviously I had to bear struggles.

This meant being purposefully made so I don't progress with various key skills, at times instead of being educated at young age I was abused. The level of mental/psychological and various other things you don't wanna know.

Had white Karen mums, talking and whispering that were part of the pta 'how they are stealing our jobs'. Looking at me scornfully.

Her fat round chubby son, would get hate full over a certain family member having a mere paper round Jon whilst doing his schooling.

People like you think it's a flex,,, look at my English it's so perfect. Buddy there people that came here with nothing and their English, written English is sh*t and they are millionaire/billionaires.

You also think it's flex, by branding syhleti as light skin or dark skin.... there is something profoundly wrong with you.

Thats a real flex.. wanna be aristocrats like you doing spending around 60k in loans to get a masters in English. Only to be unemployed or work for peanuts.

I'm sorry to hear that buddy - it's worth making a thread sometime, it's always useful to hear other people's life experiences.

According to Global NCAP safety rating, Mahindra and Tata stand out in the top 10 lists.
View attachment 908280
XUV 700 is equipped with ADAS tech
View attachment 908281

View attachment 908282

Please don't put up pictures of Ugly-a$$ third rate Indian SUVs. These are qualified to sell only in India or maybe African countries - on merit of price alone. By the way the first one is a blatant copy of a Honda PILOT SUV front end from three years ago. Pathetic. You Indians buy them with your rupees and dance with joy. Keep it to yourselves.

And Thanks for hijacking the topic. Reporting you.

iu

Last edited:
We have clean ourselves before pointing finger at others...

Hey I have no problem with these. I just want import reduction and as much self-sufficiency as economically possible.

Self-sufficiency will not happen if Indian goods sans tariff keep flooding our shores.

And if Indian dhokabaz resume-padding idiots keep taking jobs illegally from Bangladeshis.

Unless you support Indians doing these things.

Why would Bangladeshis compromise on these points??

Back
Top Bottom