What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Woooooo............do you really have Indian friends???let alone Hindu,Muslim,whatever......

Well,this Indian Hindu would very much like to disagree with your 'so called friends'....One of my favourite teachers back in school was a Muslim,Shabber Ali Khan,the person who developed my interest in Mathematics.Some of my real close friends are Muslims.I shared room for more than half of my college life with a Muslim,one of my closest friends,before we were allotted single rooms.The team of which I am a part ,in my office,has two Muslim members as well,a guy and a girl,and they are friends to me just like anybody else in the team............

Which World do you actually live in????Definitely not our World.......

Wow what a nice and touchy story. sell it to bollywood for few buck.
We have seen how bollywood depict Indian muslims as angle while us as devil just to gain some sympathy from sold out Indian Muslims. you and few of your body pretending to be well wisher of Indian Muslims yet in reality you hindus literally pushing them into bigest slums in S.A.

I live in world where practical experice mean much more than bollywood style diplomacy. I have seen Bharatis here and most of them are self centered and selfish cowards. Although there are some Indian muslims fall in same category.

Munshi you must had had bad experiences with Indians as a child! :D

No I had bad experiences with India when I came to Bangladesh. I grew up in the UK so the Indians I did see there were generally subservient and quiet and used to have the crap kicked out of them by everyone else. It is only in South Asia that Indians act big but over here they end up kicking the crap out of themselves e.g. Kashmir, Naxalites and North-East insurgents. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I had bad experiences with India when I came to Bangladesh. I grew up in the UK so the Indians I did see there were generally subservient and quiet and used to have the crap kicked out of them by everyone else. It is only in South Asia that Indians act big but over here they end up kicking the crap out of themselves e.g. Kashmir, Naxalites and North-East insurgents. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just like I thought! Some Indian bullys in highschool really gave you hard time it seems! tch tch! :P

Just like I thought! Some Indian bullys in highschool really gave you hard time it seems! tch tch! :P

Indians are only bullies in this neighborhood because they have the numbers which makes them a little brave. All that is required is a loud shout at them and Indians cower in their corner.

Indians are only bullies in this neighborhood because they have the numbers which makes them a little brave. All that is required is a loud shout at them and Indians cower in their corner.

Munshi Bhai,

You reminded me a story of 2 Indians getting fried by an old AM-Oriental lady in Dunkin Dounuts near by my home. As those Indians approached the counter person that lady from the side objected that it was her turn. So, Indian (Sikh) got involve in argument and tried to rudely shut her up but he didn't realize that what a big fire that he ignited. That lady literally tore'em up and at the end Indians started to look at me for help but I started to ask myself where did Sikh's bravery go and how on earth Indians became so abysmal to pick on an old lady at the first place? I guessed that you summed it up well by saying that all it required loud shout to shut'em up.

What the Indians have achieved in UK, British Bangladeshi can only dream off. Perhaps this is the reason for all bitterness u have against the Indians.

Protests are being organized now that the Eid holidays are over. Lets see where it goes.

Even I am waiting to see....................... This will be a real litmus test for people like you. If majority voice of Bangladesh is like you, then definitely we will see some reports of demonstration on International News Channels. If not, then you will have to accept that your point of view is wrong.

Wow what a nice and touchy story. sell it to bollywood for few buck.
We have seen how bollywood depict Indian muslims as angle while us as devil just to gain some sympathy from sold out Indian Muslims. you and few of your body pretending to be well wisher of Indian Muslims yet in reality you hindus literally pushing them into bigest slums in S.A.

I live in world where practical experice mean much more than bollywood style diplomacy. I have seen Bharatis here and most of them are self centered and selfish cowards.Although there are some Indian muslims fall in same category.

We give shelter to the immigrants (irrespective of religion) who migrate illegally from our eastern neighbors for basic amenities like food, shelter and security. Wake up and be reasonable.

It seems Mr. Munshi Sir and his fellow Bangladeshi were more interested in forming gangs owing to which their achieved pale infront of the Indians.
Youth gangs
A Bangladeshi youth gang, called the Globe Town Massive, in Bethnal Green, Tower Hamlets, East London

As a response to conditions faced by their first generation elders during the 1970s (see history), younger Bangladeshis started to form gangs, developing a sense of dominating their territory. One consequence of this was that Bangladeshi gangs began fighting each other. Bangladeshi teenagers involved with gangs show their allegiance to this kind of lifestyle in various ways: heavily styled hair, expensive mobile phones and fashionable clothing labels and brands.[15] Teenage street gangs have been responsible for sometimes lethal violence; it is estimated that in Tower Hamlets alone there are 2,500 Bengali youths affiliated to one of the many local gangs,[144] and that 26 out of the 27 gangs in the area are Bangladeshi.[145] The notorious gangs have been given names that end with massive or posse, such as the Brick Lane Massive and Stepney Green Posse.[146] Other smaller groups include the Shadwell Crew, Cannon Street Posse, Bengal Tigers and Bethnal Green Boys.[147][148]

In the past, Bangladeshi gangs have fostered criminal elements, including low level drug use and credit card fraud. However, for many the focus has changed to fighting over their territories. They use a variety of weapons, such as samurai swords, machetes, kitchen knives and meat cleavers, although guns are rarely used. When members reach their twenties they usually grow out of gang membership, but some move on to more serious criminal activity. Increasing numbers of Bangladeshi youths are taking hard drugs, in particular heroin.[149] Islamic fundamentalism has also played a part in the youth culture, illustrated by the efforts of one Brick Lane gang to oust out the white prostitutes from the area. As to dietary customs, youths generally avoid eating pork, and some from drinking alcohol; however many take recreational drug use,[150] in particular heroin.[151]

British Bangladeshi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now i understand what is the reason behind your frustration and anger. While you were in Uk, you have watched Indians very closely. The way they are growing. in terms of Money & Influence. Being accepted by world as a future Super Power.

This is sheer jealousy, nothing to do with other blah blah blah........

Munshi Bhai,

You reminded me a story of 2 Indians getting fried by an old AM-Oriental lady in Dunkin Dounuts near by my home. As those Indians approached the counter person that lady from the side objected that it was her turn. So, Indian (Sikh) got involve in argument and tried to rudely shut her up but he didn't realize that what a big fire that he ignited. That lady literally tore'em up and at the end Indians started to look at me for help but I started to ask myself where did Sikh's bravery go and how on earth Indians became so abysmal to pick on an old lady at the first place? I guessed that you summed it up well by saying that all it required loud shout to shut'em up.

It was Sikh general who saved your as* in 71.

Munshi Bhai,

Really:blink:................. and they looked towards u:no:.............or is this story just opposite of what you described;)

Ignore Munshi and his flame baits guys, it's too much for him that we are indulging into a discussion without constant bickering and name calling. Insulting BD wont effect him as he cares two hoots for his country, best way to piss him off is to engage constructive discussion with other sane BD members here.

You will notice how every-time he brings India and Indians into the name calling spree so that you reciprocate in a same way. Let's not play the game by his rule. ;-)

PS: Munshi, get well soon!! :D

Munshi Bhai,

i know that story they are always like that.....nothing new:pop:

Ignore Munshi and his flame baits guys, it's too much for him that we are indulging into a discussion without constant bickering and name calling. Insulting BD wont effect him as he cares two hoots for his country, best way to piss him off is to engage constructive discussion with other sane BD members here.

*** on fire :lol:

Back
Top Bottom