What's new

India at high risk of BoP 'shock': Morgan Stanley

And I suppose you know all this ..How?

Ponzi scheme is how you have projected your economy to the world.
I suppose you will know very soon, what I mean.

Indian economy is a glorified ponzi scheme built on quicksand.
Built on debt, debt and more debt.

And I suppose you know all this ..How?

Ponzi scheme is how you have projected your economy to the world.
I suppose you will know very soon, what I mean.

I've always said the Indian economy is built on debt and it will have its crisis in the future.
Well guess what, we are here now folks.

The entire Indian growth story is based on going into debt to get the GDP up.
You can do that until you reach a certain point when people lose confidence in your economy and capital leaves your country and investors don't want to hold your currency. That's why the rupee is collapsing.
Watch for more gdp growth to collapse.

To understand why this is happening, you have to understand how the indian economy is built.
It's built on deficit spending and overconsumption of imported goods.
Indian growth story is coming to an end soon. It's growth model is unsustainable.
If they dont take action and reform soon, the currency will continue to collapse and inflation will skyrocket.

Wait, if at "high consumption" there is still 1.5 million children starving to death per year, what does "low consumption" look like?!

I think as a responsible state and a UNSC member, China should mobilize humanitarian aid for India in order to alleviate any excessive negative impacts on the population. However, as we know that the Indian regime has a "military first" policy, we will need observers on the ground to make sure no aid is being diverted towards military forces.

Wait, if at "high consumption" there is still 1.5 million children starving to death per year, what does "low consumption" look like?!

I think as a responsible state and a UNSC member, China should mobilize humanitarian aid for India in order to alleviate any excessive negative impacts on the population. However, as we know that the Indian regime has a "military first" policy, we will need observers on the ground to make sure no aid is being diverted towards military forces.

You are indeed a comedian :rofl:

india receives aid for its starving population from around the world.
especially the poor dalits.

since the indian economy is collapsing now and since its a debtor nation, indian regime will seek more aid from the world to keep the masses fed and happy. thats what all militiristic regimes do, they dont give a damn about their people and their sufferings, all they want is weapons, money and womento stay in power.

things are going to get real bad in india, its economy is a massive ponzi scheme built on MASSIVE debt, high annual deficits(fiscal and current account), massive inflation, and COLLAPSING currency. as all ponzi schemes, this indian ponzi scheme will come to an end, they can prop up the collapse, but it wont be for much longer. just look at the collapse of the rupee in 2011, 16% collapse, just staggering, absolutely staggering. the inflation is incredibly high.

india receives aid for its starving population from around the world.
especially the poor dalits.

since the indian economy is collapsing now and since its a debtor nation, indian regime will seek more aid from the world to keep the masses fed and happy. thats what all militiristic regimes do, they dont give a damn about their people and their sufferings, all they want is weapons, money and womento stay in power.

things are going to get real bad in india, its economy is a massive ponzi scheme built on MASSIVE debt, high annual deficits(fiscal and current account), massive inflation, and COLLAPSING currency. as all ponzi schemes, this indian ponzi scheme will come to an end, they can prop up the collapse, but it wont be for much longer. just look at the collapse of the rupee in 2011, 16% collapse, just staggering, absolutely staggering. the inflation is incredibly high.

You look more like a burnt a$$ pakistani than a 12.0 IQ Chinese..........

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom