What's new

India . . . At a glance. . :)

Kaziranga National Park

iPLLvRs.jpg

hVtPeyk.jpg

Defrf37.jpg

Kk0hTjN.jpg

Wow!!! Those pics brought back some good memories.I remember going to Kaziranga park and spotting a Rhino too.
@chak de INDIA have you been there??I am assuming that because you have visited all the places that I have,Kaziranga is definitely in your list. :-)

Wow!!! Those pics brought back some good memories.I remember going to Kaziranga park and spotting a Rhino too.
@chak de INDIA have you been there??I am assuming that because you have visited all the places that I have,Kaziranga is definitely in your list. :-)

Yep . . but i was a Kid back then :(

Dad was posted in NEFA for sometime. . visited Darjeeling, Dispur and some other places at that time. . . kuchh khaas yaad nahi waise :ashamed:

I do not know the meaning of ATR, but we have booked the package through a Travel Operator. From 14th to 19th May. Package from Delhi & back to Delhi. Group of 6 persons.
ATR are what we have in domestic flights these days....these are smaller.The seats are placed below the wings.
I asked you because I wanted to know how you're travelling.

ATR are what we have in domestic flights these days....these are smaller.The seats are placed below the wings.
I asked you because I wanted to know how you're travelling.

Uh..Yes, Travel cost include Air travel from Delhi to Srinagar & back. Rest inside sight seeing by Innova, one night stay in boat house and rest in a Hotel.

OK now its 11.30. So bye!!

Back
Top Bottom