129934373072.jpg

129934372886.jpg

129934374721.jpg

129934372782.jpg

Where is the Karnataka section. . . .
165821_Laie_91A.gif

@Indischer bhai
621221_LaieA_011.gif

:) I got busy in other arguments that is why I forgot. Indischer may be a better candidate to post pics from Karnataka since he knows all the regional variations.

By the way whose baby is that in your Avatar? Is that the same baby you had in your avatar before?8-)

:) I got busy in other arguments that is why I forgot. Indischer may be a better candidate to post pics from Karnataka since he knows all the regional variations.

By the way whose baby is that in your Avatar? Is that the same baby you had in your avatar before?8-)

No. . its just a random pic. . . :ashamed:

Hermione, you can post the pics too....I feel I know nothing more than you in this regard anyways. In case a region of Karnataka isn't well-represented, I'll let you know.

1st time i felt,,:( here,,,
I love chicks from Mizoram,,,I am from Mumbai,,,agar koi mere saat ghar basana chahiti hai toh,,,
Hindi kaccha hota hai inlogon ka :agree:,,,If any 1 interested in settling with me ,,,pls lemme knw,,,:enjoy:
Saalon mein serious hoon,,,
PDF ko meine sala marriage portal bana diya ...Everything is fair in LOVE & WAR.:cheers:

Hermione, you can post the pics too....I feel I know nothing more than you in this regard anyways. In case a region of Karnataka isn't well-represented, I'll let you know.

Okay will do later. Still at work.

Bhai, maine ek baar try kiya tha...thing is, when I posted that pic, only the url would be seen instead of the photo. :unsure: Kya karoon?

you see on the top bar. . .there is the image inserting option next to the smileys option. . click on the option . . a new bar will open. . . paste the image URL there. . and click on the insert button. . . thats it. . easy peasy . 8-)
Aww, I thought that brat had grown a bit :lol:

that cutie looked like my nephew when he was just a day old :D

Okay will do later. Still at work.

Righto :-)

you see on the top bar. . .there is the image inserting option next to the smileys option. . click on the option . . a new bar will open. . . paste the image URL there. . and click on the insert button. . . thats it. . easy peasy . 8-)

that cutie looked like my nephew when he was just a day old :D
Ah,so! Alrighty, I'll post a few soon as well. Thanks bhai.:-)

Back
Top Bottom