What's new

India asks Pakistan to end illegal occupation of Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why army is getting involved in it.. solve it through the police....

newaz, you wont understand....pakistan loosers...

indian looser there is northen light infantry there that is present there and involve only when called ..... when shia sunni clash increase ..
not like seven lak indian army....

it is nothing more than indian tactics to divert the concentration from kashmir.... and karakram road itches india...... that,s why it cries...

we never said we want to occupy kashmir.... pakistan has already offered to declare khasmir military free zone.... its india who is not ready....

True you never said... but you are actually doing it... i can see still maps saying a Pakistan Occupied Kashmir :whistle:

indian looser there is northen light infantry there that is present there and involve only when called ..... when shia sunni clash increase ..
not like seven lak indian army....

pakistan looser, you should split pakistan into shia and sunni land...

it is nothing more than indian tactics to divert the concentration from kashmir.... and karakram road itches india...... that,s why it cries...

Sorry bro we are not crying... we are asking our land back... give us back everything... be generous (i hope it would be mentioned in holy Quran that you people have to be generous) in giving back our Pakistan Occupied Kashmir also ;)

Ironic isnt it that pakistan has sent its armed men into supposedly "resistive" GB and yet nobody is stoning them unlike IOK..
there is every reason to belive indian hand in taliban menance. A long term strategy to stir anti-Pakistan feelings in favour of "ethnicist" supermasit idealogy. A true identity of india and a tool sucessfully used in east-Pakistan.

Sorry bro we are not crying... we are asking our land back... give us back everything... be generous (i hope it would be mentioned in holy Quran that you people have to be generous) in giving back our Pakistan Occupied Kashmir also ;)

when they start stoning us we will consider your kind advice..right now they are content with peaceful platform of elections and voting rights :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan has to leave kashmir and also give away Baltistan, Baloch..

Thats when we are going to leave kashmir

Hmmm

A sixer on the first ball ( read post) !

J&K is India & India is never going to leave India.

its time for googlism (google journalism) Same phrases search about India and Pakistan on google images. Readers please decide.

antiindia.jpg

ahgl6484.jpg

Ironic isnt it that pakistan has sent its armed men into supposedly "resistive" GB and yet nobody is stoning them unlike IOK..
there is every reason to belive indian hand in taliban menance. A long term strategy to stir anti-Pakistan feelings in favour of "ethnicist" supermasit idealogy. A true identity of india and a tool sucessfully used in east-Pakistan.

when they start stoning us we will consider your kind advice..right now they are content with peaceful platform of elections and voting rights :D

Elections conducted by Pakistan :blink:... Actually people in the world has lost hope on the elections conducted by Pakistan...i am not :flame:... i am serious... Seriously from your history.. i can see no respect is given by your Army/ISI for the members elected by your own people.. so this election is like a bollywood movie for me(My own opinion only)... when Pakistan elects a real hero we will take your elections in serious

So you have to consider my request and give away everything back :D

its time for googlism (google journalism) Same phrases search about India and Pakistan on google images. Readers please decide.

Do you want to do the same about Pakistan and its troubled areas..?? Doesnt tell you squat..

pakistan looser, you should split pakistan into shia and sunni land...

:lol: did you split India into 2,3,4 pieces after 1984 Hindu-Sikh violence and 2002 Gujarat violence????????

as for the part in red, don't reply to name calling with more name calling... be a little mature... :hitwall:

Do you want to do the same about Pakistan and its troubled areas..?? Doesnt tell you squat..

Pakistan troubled areas are not called Kashmir neither they are disputed with India..wish you had thought twice before posting :flame::flame:

Pakistan troubled areas are not called Kashmir neither they are disputed with India..wish you had thought twice before posting :flame::flame:

Hmmm oke let that not be kashmir fine.. what are those troubled area asking for??.. I dont think there is no such voice raised anywhere in India.... even in JK too.. only one small valley is raising that voice.. and we know who instigated that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom