What's new

India: Army 'mistook planets for spy drones'

If You Can Understand SIMPLE English.... THEN :

Please Provide a PROOF of the Fact that Paksiatn is AHEAD/SUPERIOR in "INDEGENIOUS" UAV DEPLOYMENT/DEVELOPMENT. ( Military Deployment )

Dont use Literature. State the Facts. TO-THE-POINT.

This May be Your Inspiration of How to Counter an Argument : http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...chnology-far-more-advanced-than-pakistan.html

Pakistans OPERATIONAL UAVs are enough proof... i dnt need to go further to prove it.. you asked for a source... i provided you one!

Pakistans OPERATIONAL UAVs are enough proof... i dnt need to go further to prove it.. you asked for a source... i provided you one!

Who Made you an "ELITE MEMBER" ?
At least Have some Decorum of Your Status in the Excellent and Reputed Forum.

You Could have Told me :

Do These UAVs Have NAMEs ?
What is the Classification ? MALE , HALE etc... ? Their Endurance ?
Have These UAVS been TESTED ? If Yes Any Video Even 1 Video of Military Class UAV Flight Tested by Pakistan ?
Does ARMY USE These UAVs , The Numbers of Deployment ?
Which UAVs Do you Compare with Rustom 1 , Rustom H , Nishant & Netra UAVs ?
And Most Importantly , How are Pakistani UAVs BETTER ?

Please Dont Tell me, Like Your Missiles and Nukes .. Your UAVs Too are HIDDEN !!

OR ,

You Could have Helped Yourself by Saying... It was a "Nationalist Feeling" and its Time that I Accept, I was Wrong ...

Plz Enlighten Me. And Talk in Facts Not Fiction/Literature. .. Even Afghanistan May Say It has "OPERATIONAL" Nukes.. But then Its NOT a Proof.. Is It ?

IAF DRDO's Rustom 1 UAV - First Test Maiden flight successful - YouTube

Do you have something like this???

Even some of your UAV which you quoted have foreign parts includes engine even all of them are small UAV

We do have operational small UAV like you claiming in service with state police.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRDO_Netra

Instead of making a fool out of yourself... you should have read the thread.... another one... inducted back an year or so.... unlike ur "under testing uavs":

82437249.jpg

82437253.jpg

Performance Characteristics

Configuration Canard pusher
Air Vehicle Length 4.2 m
Wing Span 6.6 m (22')
Gross T/O Weight 480 kg
Payload Weight 50 kg
Endurance > 7 hrs
Max operating Altitude 5000 m (17000 ft) Approx.
Cruise Speed 150kph
Maximum power of engine 100hp
Data link Range (real time) 250 km
Guidance / Tracking Autonomous, GPS Based (manual control channel available)
Take-off / launch Automatic, Wheel take-off
Landing / recovery Automatic Landing, manual pilot and parachute option available
Main Features

Autonomous take-off and landing.
Various types of payloads integrated for reconnaissance and day & night surveillance
Accurate lateral and longitudinal trajectory control
Mission planning, management & control
Built-in data exploitation and dissemination
Full mission debriefing & simulation
Military standard hardware (Environmental Standard 810F)
Geo referencing and geo pointing for terrestrial targets
MISB compliant video format

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...64CoCQ&usg=AFQjCNFeAxa_JqMoKffrZFw37a7I-9uZ5w

@XiNiX instead of asking foolish questions... kindly read the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
@XiNiX instead of asking foolish questions... kindly read the thread!

Perfect Answer from an Elite Member.Bravo..

In Other Words....
You Dont Have Any INTELLIGENT Answers to my ONE - FOOLISH QUESTION.
( Though You Missed the Fact that I was Simply Asking a Foolish Question with regards to your INTELLIGENT Statement, that PAKISTANI Drones are BETTER/AHEAD thatn their Indian Counter Parts !! ..)

I Understand Your Situation.
People do Give Such Replies in the Absence of Knowledge/Facts. When They Dont Have Answers.. They Claim People seeking Answers are FOOLs.. Ha Ha...

Keep Dreaming.. and When someone Wakes you up, reply .. Hey ITS FOOLISH .. to Wake me Up .. Awesome !

Last Time i Repeat. If You Can ( I know You Cant ) PROVE that Pakistani Drones are Better.

Last edited by a moderator:

In Other Words....
( Though You Missed the Fact that I was Simply Asking a Foolish Question with regards to your INTELLIGENT Statement, that PAKISTANI Drones are BETTER/AHEAD thatn their Indian Counter Parts !! ..)

People do Give Such Replies in the Absence of Knowledge/Facts. When They Dont Have Answers.. They Claim People seeking Answers are FOOLs.. Ha Ha...

Keep Dreaming.. and When someone Wakes you up, reply .. Hey ITS FOOLISH .. to Wake me Up .. Awesome !

Last Time i Repeat. If You Can ( I know You Cant ) PROVE that Pakistani Drones are Better.

Enough with the rants... just post reliable sources... of an indian (indigenous) operational UAV... atleast comparable to Shahpar UAV!

The Indian list doesn't include private sector UAVs.

Buddy you have to be smoking some good stuff if you think that India is behind Pakistan in ANY technology-based field.

You guys neither a) have the money nor b) the ecosystem of innovation and research.

well show all the uav you guys made, dont talk just do.

In Other Words....

All your UAVs and all your planes are always in the "testing phase" and never make it past that phase possibly.......mmmm.......maybe because they are c r a p? ever think of that? :bounce:

Anyhow, lets keep to the topic of this thread which is all about how stupid and dumb the indian soldiers are.....:woot:

Just imaging the next the time there is a solar eclipse, the indians will claim the Chinese have developed "curtain drones" and turned the lights out hahahahaha!

All your UAVs and all your planes are always in the "testing phase" and never make it past that phase possibly.......mmmm.......maybe because they are c r a p? ever think of that? :bounce:

Anyhow, lets keep to the topic of this thread which is all about how stupid and dumb the indian soldiers are.....:woot:

Just imaging the next the time there is a solar eclipse, the indians will claim the Chinese have developed "curtain drones" and turned the lights out hahahahaha!

Do we have any flying video of PK drones? or they dont fly at all??

Really ..... Is china trying to move out of "tent" age?

this coming from someone who shares a bowl of pulses with a rat。。。:rofl:

It's fun to watch Indians in PDF desperately defending the stupidity of the IA. It takes stupidity to defend stupidity. :rofl:

Stupidity is not just in the genes of the IA,it is a living part of Indian social fabric。

this coming from someone who shares a bowl of pulses with a rat。。。:rofl:

sorry.. which rat?

a few rats came inside my house in April .. i kicked all of them out in less than 3 weeks.

Stupidity is not just in the genes of the IA,it is a living part of Indian social fabric。

Indian genes don't cause them to donate a "kidney" in exchange of an "iPhone".

If I were to choose between (i) the stupidity of mistaking a celestial object with UFO, and (ii) stupidity of exchanging a "kidney" with an "iPhone"... I would readily choose the former.

Chinese choose the latter.

Indeed.. exotic genes, even for stupidity. :laugh:

sorry.. which rat?

a few rats came inside my house in April .. i kicked all of them out in less than 3 weeks.

Indian genes don't cause them to donate a "kidney" in exchange of an "iPhone".

If I were to choose between (i) the stupidity of mistaking a celestial object with UFO, and (ii) stupidity of exchanging a "kidney" with an "iPhone"... I would readily choose the former.

Chinese choose the latter.

Indeed.. exotic genes, even for stupidity. :laugh:

You too stupid comparsion show you are stupid.

So what about rape happened in indian, and seems it is not changed while you protest, it is also mean that rape is in your gene?

Fast right, you indian take stupidity to defend stupidity, and your comment also prove below

The solution to the problem is clear: India must extend the range of its air-to-air missiles so they can reach Jupiter.

it must be that india side raised this drone issue too many times during flag meetings that chinese side ran out of patient then suggested to india side shoot them down. the answer from india side was they are too damn high...

I don't understand the problem here. The sentries erred on the side of caution and raised alarm. At least they did not think of real helicopters as planets and leave them to raid a compound 1 mile away from their Fort Knox. So yeah good job.

If one ask where is line of control, indian army will point to sky...instead of ICBM india needs IPBM (inter-planet ballistic missile) :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom